It's nucking futs. What is your Venus sign?

mary

May 15, 2008
Friday night and I'm home bored on yahoo answers. Its so addicting this website.

Whats your Sun and Venus and/or Mars Sign?

Sun Scorpio
Venus Scorpio
Mars Leo
Sarah-thats what im talkin' 'bout. us women gots to be independent.
this is so funny. everyone is like complaining or saying something depressing.

just keep 'em comin'.
LuuuvIT-you are not hopeless. refer to the above above sentence. independence.

scorpios rock.
Rach Queen- beats the alternative. you could be at home. but i understand. my spring break isnt till two weeks.
***i mean at school. you could be at school. thats the alternative. thats what i meant.

man i suck at typing.

pisces sun
aries venus
sagittarius mars

fire on fire... and a bit of water... i'm a kettle filled with boiling water!

sun gemini, venus cancer, mars taurus;
the mixing of these three makes me go whoa lol

Cancer sun
Leo venus
Leo mars

I'm an emotional helpless ROMANTIC!! Sucks 4me, not everyone is so passionate in love n sex...my Scorpio moon makes it worse...

Haha...yeah I know how you feel. I'm home for spring break, and I was supposed to visit some friends but they never responded to my calls. So alas...I am sitting at home on Yahoo. It is addicting.

Sun and Mars - Libra
Venus - Sagittarius

Cancer Sun
Virgo Moon
Leo Venus

dunno what this means cuz i just figured it out hahahahahaahahaha but good on you for your signs though.

Sun: Capricorn
Venus: Capricorn
Mars: Capricorn

..so basically, the Universe is telling me I'm a tight-@ss.

Sun in Sagittarius
Venus Scorpio
Mars Aries

This website is addicting
I don't identify too much with the Scorpio Venus, but I have so much fire in my chart though. I'm don't think I give guys a "come hither" look like what I read about Scorpio Venus. I won't force commitment on someone if they don't want it. I don't want it right now anyway. Plus, being around the same person would be boring and they might get under my skin like how my mom does. I'm independent-- I don't need a relationship to be happy.

Back