Always Remember me (game) NEED FULL GAME TORRENT!?

Happens to the best of us.
Her blog is up now, and the downloads seem to be working fine.
Hopefully she'll come back, I liked her Storytimes. And downloads. What can I say? I'm a selfish creature.

Latest news from her blog: (copy-paste'd)
Break Chance Memento Removed : Break Chance Memento has been removed as per the developer's wishes. I will not be uploading it again.

Apparently, someone is stupid (or dumb, or just wanna show off idek) enough to tell the developer DIRECTLY that they got the pirated game somewhere. This guy (Moon Moon or whatever) just posted it here (Lemma Soft Forums ? View topic - Break Chance Memento [Commercial]) and of course it made the devs so angry that they even got to Lionette's Blog and probably asked her to remove BCM.

I'm seriously frustrated at Moon Moon right now! Like, seriously? I don't care if you guys couldn't afford to buy games (I personally own a Steam account and have like 100+ legit games) so you could only pirated them BUT PLEASE DO NOT JUST GO OFF AND TELL THEM 'OH HEY I COULDN'T AFFORD TO BUY YOUR GAMES SO I GOT THEM PIRATED INSTEAD!! HAHA!!' AND DO NOT EXPECT NOTHING. Oh well, the worst that can happens is the devs will try to find the one(s) that shared their games and asked the uploader(s) to take them down. SO UNLESS YOU WANT THOSE PIRATED GAMES TO STILL BE UPLOADED AND YOU GET TO PLAY THEM FOR FREE PLEASE DO NOT ACT SO DUMB LIKE MOON MOON. I DON'T EVEN CARE IF HE/SHE/IT IS HERE, I CAN EVEN SHOW MY MIDDLE FINGER TO THEM IF THEY REALLY ARE BECAUSE OF THEIR STUPIDITY.

Gosh, that really took so much energy. Anyway, if anyone got BCM and wants to re-upload it again it's up to you. Since I already finished it and deleted it I couldn't re-upload it, sorry.

This moon person has got to be a child, they have no idea that they're pirating a game. Here's hoping lionette doesn't get hit with a bunch of angry developers...

Someone should send that game to the Erogegames admin, lets see them take it down from there.
Even Jast USA could not take down EG and they are a way bigger company with lots of money.

Thanks for the info anon! Big wtf...

Also, I mirrored BCM when her blog first went down (renamed & no pw)> mega(DOT)nz/ #!0E8X3TzS!Iz2hAJxlGIB8oROo088GOjppOxL_Cg0SBlxnH-gFj7g (its on the last pg too) & I did send the admin a contact message but if anyone has a better way to reach them feel free to use my lin k....

If anyone wants the fully-voiced version of Backstage Pass, it has been uploaded to Anime-Sharing.com by Ami-Chan

^ There seems to be a decryption key on it. Do you have any idea what it is?

I don't understand why you bother to link Anime-Sharing but not the actual thread

S/he probably thought you'd be able to figure out how to use the search feature.

Lionette's latest blog post stated she'll lay low for a while before uploading the previously promised games (e.g. Blood Code).

TGywal from Anime-Sharing might upload Blood:Code, so look forward to it.
I don't understand why you bother to link Anime-Sharing but not the actual thread
So? And? What's your problem? Because I'll do what I want to do. I'll link it to Anime-Sharing if I want to. Maybe I want you to move your ass and look for the thread yourself. Good day, kind sir/madam.

Be happy anyone bothers to tell you where to find it in the first place. :mmph:

Does anyone know where can I get the full version Battle of the Youstrass Battle of the Youstrass v.1.0 Download - FileDudes. I think I've seen it in torrent, but can't download from there... Help, please!

Battle of the Youstrass:
Part 1: htt ps://w ww.sen dsp ace.c om/f ile/v5 50 76
Part 2: htt ps://w ww.sen dsp ace.c om/f ile/gy 0x gf

Do not forget to delete the spaces from links.

I also hope that someone will finally share the Cute Knight Kingdom v1.1. I really would like to play it.

Be happy anyone bothers to tell you where to find it in the first place. :mmph:

I can look for it on my own, I can find it on my own.
What's the point of helping someone out if you're not even helping?

Besides, did they upload it? Doubt it. So I haven't got anything to be grateful for

Does anyone know where to find the updated version of Dandelion -Wishes brought to you-?

I can look for it on my own, I can find it on my own.
What's the point of helping someone out if you're not even helping?

Besides, did they upload it? Doubt it. So I haven't got anything to be grateful for

Dude.. they were just nudging you in a certain direction. Narrowing the search, so to speak. And Ami-chan did upload the game? You just have to check the otome requests subforum...

Back