Why do women reject the nice guys? Go out with the badboys and when he is

Wilson

Jun 16, 2008
bad she complains to the nice guy? Its kinda stupid, i have a friend who is hung up on this girl, he likes her and she knows it, she still decided to drop him and go out with this other guy with no job, smoke weed everyday and pretty much sits on his *** everyday i know him also, my good friend has a good job, house, takes care of himself and his family, i don't know maybe this is a turnoff for most women for a guy to be responsible or something, but now she is calling him during the night late crying to my friend about this guy that treats her like dirt and never wants to do anything.. I told him dont take her calls and never be second choice to any girl if it comes to that.. Am i right

You know what i have to agree w/u..i don't know why most females like bad boys..they smoke, they drink, they don't have a job, they treat everyone unfairly..what makes some females think that they have a future w/them?! But then at the same time we all have diffrent taste..good luck w/ur friend!!

"some" women see that as their chance to change a guy.
Its brutal, and only rarrrreely if ever does it work out. Over time, this particular girl should grow up and eventually realize shes dating a dirt bag.
Not all women are like this, so maybe your buddy just needs to find the one that is ready for a serious relationship with a decent guy.

its just who shes attracted to like me im attracted to guys who r nice n caring and definately guys who can take care of themselves. n the complainin thing i guess its stupid

yep she shouldn't do that? that's really mean. Me being a girl and all i get the whole bad boy appeal but it would be better to have a guy who is nice and sweet and can take care of me and my family. your friend should confront the girl and tell what she could of had that way she wants him and she will go after him or he could just boot her out of his life.

Why do nice guys chase after jerks and then torture themselves by allowing those jerks to whine and cry to them about how all the guys they date are mean to them?

I know what you mean. Most girls are like this for the first few years of dating. Then when they realize how shitty the bad boys are, they decide to stick with the nice guys only after that. I've seen it happen often.

As for myself though, I've never liked the "bad boys." I have only loved the nice guys who can make me laugh, like the boyfriend I have now. Been with him for nearly 2 years =)

your right like 100% tell him not to be her bitch but take her calls though and tell him to tell her to break up with her bf

After the newness wears off, and it sounds s if it has, she is screwed. Now she is learning the lesson. Suggest that you dont take any more of her calls and tell her to leave you alone. She will really wake up when she knows that she has lost that contact with him.

Back