Why are they always laughing on me?

Marisan1

Nov 2, 2011
I am so tired of this situation...I am a 15 yrs old boy and all of my classmates laugh on me because i am very tall ( 6'9'' ). What can I do ? i just want this situation to stop.

Tell them good luck finding a girl because girls like tall men (some go for shorter but i'm just saying) biologically and evolutionarily speaking girls go for taller guys.. usually

let them laugh now... start working out and keep a good body you will be laughing at their fat a$$es when they have fat women.... ur gonna have all the girls!

tell them that there are advantages of being tall. and act like you dont give a shit

Just tell them to grow up, once they get out in the big bad world and out of their sheltered existence they will meet people of all sizes, colours and gender.

you sound extremely tall im only 5ft5 and im 16 i usto hate my height to cause i felt like everyone was looking down at me but after a year i didnt care anymore and i learned to love it i think the people that are laughing at you are probably jealous girls love tall guys! im sure you will love your height soon enough

dont bother to them.. better to be tall then short.. the ladies love tall guys

awww it's so sad to see bullying is not stopping . Dont let it take control of you , they are hating on you ...they envy you cuz they are too short your growing up i am 17 i have a brother who is 16 and he started growing by 15 too ! i was shocked but most guys are tall by this age no need to worry and i love taller guys i feel protected :D

I hate that, the fact people tease others. if someone comes up to you and asks "hows the weather up there?" spit on their face and say its raining or ignore them, if you show no reactions to what they are saying they will eventually stop, and trust me, its hard to just sit there, not saying anything while people are teasing you. I hope I helped, oh and one more thing, unless your a mellow fellow who hates violence, beat the crap out of them, and then tell them to stop. :)

Being tall is just their excuse. The reason they are laughing at you is because it bothers you. They are having fun watching your reaction. If you stop caring they will too.

Back