Where to buy fireworks

Bullshit. Pennsylvania doesn't have anything.

If you want GOOD fireworks: Ohio.

They're one of the only states on the East with this rule:

Residents may purchase fireworks only if they sign a release promising to take them outside of the state within 48 hours. Outside residents must sign a release to take them out of state within 72 hours.

So, you can buy ANYTHING you want (M80's, bottle rockets, firecrackers, mortars, roman candles, actual fireworks), just as long as it's out of the state within 48 - 72 hours.

Bout the only thing Ohio is good for...

boomland charleston missouri, i think thats the town. i drive by it everytime i go to ohio, supposed to be one of the biggest dealers in the country, has a selection the size of a football field.

lul i went there once and me and my friend was like the only one there and there was like 1 worker and that was it it was like horror movie shit

phantom fireworks are shit

i hav a fireworks store that opened this past year thats open year round, unfortuantly being from pa i cant purchase them :tdown:

bullshit i go 20minutes down 81 into PA and theirs like 3 warehouses off the highway just inside the pa state line.

I usually just got to Wisconsin to get mine. I don't have to sign any "release" bullshit and they have a huge selection of firecrackers, roman candles, mortars, and other awesome shit that explodes.

Back