What do you think of these names for future children?

I like the middle names of the girls better than the first names. but for the boys names I think those are good names

I love Camille the best :D. Genevieve is a pretty name , but the spelling might be hard for her to remember. Excellent choices overall :D. They are very unique!

i like Genevieve Audrey... so pretty, uncommon, and a great nickname!

i definitly wouldn't go with Camille or Cami... truthfully, a cami is a shirt

either name for the boy, but i prefer Nathaniel Charles. Its a really nice name for a boy.

Great names, I love them! They sound like they fit a family. I especially love Genevieve and Camille, too cute! Very sophisticated for as they grow up too. I think the names compliment each other nicely.

I give them two thumbs up!

I like Genevieve, and also Camille but I am not sure about Avalon. I also like both boys names, they are cute and simple, and as long as they have meaning to you and you like them then it really doesn't matter who hates them, but they are all nice names.

They all sound great!

The only thing with "Genna", is that people may say her name with a hard G, although you want it to sound like "Jenna". Maybe you can call her Jenna, even while keeping the full name the same.

Good luck with med school!

1. Genna is a unique name. I like it.
2. Cami doesn't go well with Kirkbride. Make it her middle name.
3. Nate Kirkbride fits really well
4. Ben is too common. Make it his middle name.

Back