Was out at 2am and cop pulled me over, was he nice or is this normal? lol?

RobertM

May 14, 2008
So I was taking a walk, (Im always at home, do independent studies.. I'm nice guy haha) lol at 2am.. I was really bored
and on my way home this cop car had his lights on, well I couldnt tell it was a cop for the first few minutes (Im near sighted so it was blurry) but I kept walking toward it then it shined that big light on me and I started laughing

So anyway I finally got next to the car and there were two officers in there, they came out and shined their flash lights at me (checking if I was high of course probably)
Were asking me how old I was, what school I go to, why I was out so late, and that if I was on probation.. they asked me if I knew it was illegal to be out past 10pm and I said, I knew you werent allowed to..
and they said I could get arrested, so I laughed and said "Ohh I didnt know you could get ARRESTED hahaha just thought it was bad"

So I basically laughed at every question because I laugh a lot and they didnt even ask for my name!
They just let me go

Were they nice or what xD Shouldn't I have been arrested or something

I am guessing that they didn't want to be bothered with the paper work for arresting you. They will change their minds if something happens (robbery, property damage etc) and it comes up that they stopped you and didn't even take your name.

they are pigs honestly, this is not actually fair they take sides like that at all!! But you sound like a nut job tbh..And yeh do what the fuck u want

Back