Sprint mobile broadband card. PLEASE HELP!?

JordanM

Jun 2, 2008
Can some please give me advise and maybe even a site that will answer this question thank you. So a few weeks ago i was in walmart there is a photo center there and they were closed. One of my friends told me to take a sprint wireless internet card from the back of the businesses computer since they were closed. Well i did and i knew it was a dumb idea so on and so forth..i know i should have never stole the thing, it was my own fault, anyway i got called in to the police station and confessed right away. I got a thing in the mail saying the total loss is: "$150.00 for the card (which i believe is true).. and a $1,200.00 connection fee as per contract.(which i think is totally false, business or home related)". One of my friends has wireless cards with sprint and said there was no such thing. Ive looked at websites also (sprints and others) i see nothing that says this high of an activation fee! I'm thinking that this store is just trying to make me look like a piece of shit in court and trying to make me pay this ridiculous price because they think they can get away with it. I dont know what to do, i apologized, gave it back in the same condition..and expected a retail theft fine and maybe communtity service. Im 20 years old and have a car payment every two weeks with expensive insurance and college loans, i could not afford this, its horrible..please let me know some details and facts anything will help there is no way the connection fee is that much

thankyou

Back