Sims 2 Apartment Life Won't Install?

tinkerbell

May 13, 2008
Ok, I asked this question before, but for some reason it was deleted before I could read the three answers that my page says I have.
But anyways, I lost my AL and BV a while back. I had to un and re-install my game afterwards because I was having problems. I recently found AL and I'm trying to install it again

*NOTE* It has been installed on my computer before and I have a DVD- drive and the base game installed.

Whenever I put the DVD rom in, the autorun pops up, but then it acts weird when I try to press install(so I can't). Also, the icon for the game doesn't show up. It just says "Sims 2 EP:8" at the bottom of where the icon should be. So Itried going through My Computer and clicking on it and for a second, it acts like it's gonna work but then a popup that says something like "cant open autorun file" shows up. It has the option to retry and cancel, and after pressing retry a bjillion times, I finally press cancel. Then this new popup comes up that says 'Install Wizard Sims 2 Apartment Life" and it has a bunch of flags from different countries. All options except cancel are grayed out, so obviously I pressed cancel.

Can someone help me solve this problem? It's driving me crazy! Am i doing something wrong?

Also, sorry to those who answered my question before. I was really looking forward to reading your answers, but obviously some outer force *cough* Y!Answers*cough* doesn't want me to.

Back