Proof christianity, islam and judaism?

Mercedes

Jun 17, 2008
Ok, first Christianity
The religion itself says you can go to heaven if you give yourself to Jesus Christ
However that would not be earning your way to a paradise so Christianity is false.
Ok, Islam *
The worlds deadliest, most strange religion
Fasting to help the poor wouldn't make a difference because you end up eating 10x the food after 8 which non Muslims that are poor can't. Islam requires to many things to be done in order to go to the Paradise which is too much of something / over tasking.
Ok Judaism
Requires circumcision yet the flesh isn't important the soul is. Mainly orthodox requires too many awkward decisions.
Heaven less earth more in this religion.
Why do these 3 religions still exist?give me your opinion.

Many of the rituals in Judaism were dropped by Jesus.According to the Christian faith it is impossible to earn entry into heaven.It is a gift that Jesus grants to those whom have entered into a close relationship with His Holy Spirit.Christianity flourishes in church which host the miracle power of the Holy Spirit.:applause:

If they didn't fulfill a purpose, they wouldn't exist. When they cease to fulfill a purpose, they will cease to exist. So apparently they still fulfill enough of a purpose for various people that they still exist.

If you need proof, I don't have any; it would never occur to me to offer you proof. I believe that certain things are true; if you believe them (or not), it's fine with me, as long as you're not harming me.

Only about 9% of Jews are Orthodox, btw :) The rest are split more-or-less evenly between Conservative (NOT a fundamentalist sect, but one that attempts to preserve Jewish traditions to a greater degree than Reform Jews) and Reform Judaism, with some branches being secular/humanist, reconstructionist, and even atheist.

I'm a Reform Jew, which would probably be considered one of the more liberal branches of Judaism by most Jews.

You want to take/think life as a bed of roses. That's why you don't want to be in restrictions(religion), or tasks(worship) or do not want any physical surgery ( painful. which is actually medically good for men).

These three religion still exist because they belong to the same god with different name (whether they admit it or not). And that god is a true creator.

I strongly urge you to take a class in comparative religions before making such wild and false claims. It will be a true eye opener!

Christianity can not be earned one becomes a Christian by faith in the Lord Jesus Christ and faith alone. What is required is true and heart felt confession of sin to God only and then walk in "newness" of life. For godly sorrow worketh repentance to salvation not to be repented of: but the sorrow of the world worketh death. 2 Cor. 7:10

Once each year, Muslims participate in the next pillar of Islamic worship: a period of intense spiritual devotion known as the fast of Ramadan. Muslims are commanded to fast during the daylight hours of an entire month. This only one time in a year.

Your knowledge of Judaism is less than that of Christianity or Islam. Brit milah, which means "covenant of circumcision," is a Jewish ritual performed on a baby boy eight days after he is born. It involves the removal of the foreskin from the penis by a mohel, who is a person that has been trained to safely perform the procedure. Brit milah is also known by the Yiddish word "bris." It is one of the most well-known Jewish customs and signifies the unique relationship between a Jewish boy and God. Traditionally, a baby boy is named after his bris. It is an act of obedience to G-D who commanded it.

gatita

Degree in History, focus Jewish studies, and Spanish, New Mexico State U. 1990

Baptized in Jesus Name according to Acts 2:38

My faith in the One who died for me

Back