Please critique my introduction letter to my Japanese host family?

justlwondering

Sep 18, 2008
I am applying for an exchange program to Japan. There is no language requirement to get in and initially they requested my letter in English, but then, about a week ago they asked if I could please translate my letter. I really am not that good at Japanese but I did my best to rewrite it. I was hoping you might be able to look at it just to make sure it is somewhat legible and there are no huge errors. I know it really is horrible grammar but I am okay with that as long as it can be mostly understood.

I will take any and all comments and suggestions (but please do not rewrite it as its sort of supposed to be my own work)

Thank you very much!

???!
??????name??? ??age????grade????? state????????? state??????????????????????? ???city name????????? ?????????????????? ??????????????? ???????????????????????? ????????????????????????????

???????????????? ???14????9????? ???????????? ????????????? ??????????? 3???????????????? ????????????? ???10????????????????!

????????????????????????? ???????????? ????????? ??????^_^? ????mountain name??? ???????????? ??mountain name??????????? 3???????????????? ?????????! ???????!

?????IB (?????????)????? ?????????????????! ????????????????? ????????????????? ????????????????? ??????????????????????????? ???????????????? ???????????????? ?????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????? ?????????????????

?????????????????? ????????? ???????????????????? ?????????? ?????????????????? ???????????????????

????????????? ??????? ?????????! ?????????????????? ^_^? ??????????????? ????????????? ?????????????! ??????????? ???1???????????? ????????! ??????????? ??????????? ????????????????????? ???????????????!

???????????? ????????????????? ??????????? ???????????? ??????????? ???????????

?????????????????!

Back