One-night stand while on vacation with someone with compatibility. Now what?

Kellie

Jul 4, 2008
I went out while I was on vacation and met a guy who I thought then would be a one-night stand.
We ended up having so much fun in and out of the sheets and I felt like we had a real connection.
We had a breakfast together and then I had to leave. He gave me his e-mail and he made sure that I could read it.
I wrote to him to say hi and he responded by saying that he really enjoyed spending time together and he has been thinking about me. Now he is thousands miles away traveling and I miss that blink of a moment that we were together.
What do I do now? How should I respond to his e-mail and what can happen from here? Please help!
It was actually me who approached him. He was pretty shy and reserved otherwise.

If he feels the same way and you feel the same way then try to work out a long distance relationship together!

Daww this is so cute lol ... Talk to him more and see if it goes anywhere. maybe he does like u like u or maybe he's used to one night stands

Life is to damn short to not dO fun exciting crazy thing, you need to go after him, travel again I don't know, my philosophy is make memories that should be your goal and when your with him and telling someone how you met, how interesting do you want that convo to be, youre in powe of making this interesting, so go after him.

Back