OMG, I hate my stupid brother so MUCH!!! He pisses me off! What do I do?

Â

✿Gloria✿

Okay, my brother has anger issues!
This is long, if you don’t like reading that much then don’t read it & blame me for wasting your time please. Sorry if I sound rude, I’m just rlly mad.
He has anger management just like my dad so whenever we play a game like arm wrestling & I win he takes his hand & slaps me across the face & kicks & punches me! WTF is his problem? One time, he got soooo mad at me he grabbed a pair of scissors and started walking toward me holding the pair of scissors like that crazy Chucky doll & my mom was right there with her eyeballs glued to the computer screen & when I couldn't back away any longer, I got shocked until I moved the other way & then I started screaming, crying, & yelling at the top of my lungs because my mom didn't go anything then she told me to go to MY room & that everything was my fault & because I was screaming, yelling, & crying....she thought ïƒ* I  had anger management. Isn’t anger management when you can't control your anger? I can control mine deffinently but Alex & stupid dad can't! Since I’m the older one, I’m the one who gets in trouble & yelled at most of the time, gosh. He even throws things & knocks things down. I’ve been fed up so many times, I’ve always gotten the feeling about reporting this to the counselor but whenever I’m about to [when mom & Alex finds out] Alex starts burst out crying, screaming & throwing a tantrum & mom says all these really mean harsh things to me saying that she doesn’t want to live with me anymore, she just wants to runaway from me, why am I chosen to be her child, I never cause any happiness, that I’m never nice, & says all this crap even though I always help her & tries to cheer her up when she’s down most of the time. And whenever we get in a fight, & only a few of the times, he gets in trouble & then when my dad is lecturing him, my mom’s giving me this evil glare at me saying that I’m the child of the devil. Wth? Something seriously is wrong in my family & I’m sick of it! Why is my mom doing this to me? And one time, my dad abused me leaving me with marks, head damage with blood dripping from my head, muscle/bone aches, & all these harsh remarks & he’s been doing that to me until I told in him & I’ve been having flashbacks ever since I was 3 yrs old when that crazy bastard humped me with clothes on & I was really depressed at that time & I’ve been holding a grudge at him for so long & I still do b/c he got away with it & made me look bad instead saying that I lied because my mom told me to [there’s more to it but that’s not what the main problem is right now]! I have no idea what to do! I can’t fucking live like this nomore! So anyone, help? I would love to run away & start a fresh new life in 2 years when I turn 16 yrs old!

Back