My thoughts are arguing with eachother and threatening me.. help?

Mitchell

May 12, 2008
For the past few days I've had sub-conscious thoughts pop into my head arguing with my regular thoughts. I do not know where they're coming from. I can form responses to these thoughts and converse with them.... as if I have 2 trains of thought running but can only control one. They are not audible voices.

The sub-conscious thoughts are negative and threatening in nature. They tell me to do unpleasant things and give me a time frame, threatening to kill me if I disobey (ex. last night it gave me 3 hours to delete some documents from my computer). They seem to have a political agenda but I won't get into that (they 'said' not to tell).

Here is a thought process I had earlier today and wrote down (one example of MANY):

"I'm gonna tell someone about this tonight"
"This'll be your last night on Earth"
"No it's not, f*ck you"
(one minute later) "Might as well book it in the calendar."

I don't know whether to listen or ignore or argue or what. It only started 4 days ago. hellllpppp

No. They are not real. You think they are real, your mind think they are real, you think they are real. They are not. you control your mind. Don't want to hear those thoughts anymore? Then control your brain. You have the control. You can control what you want, but if you let it get to you then don't bother trying. You have time right now to help yourself. Get some professional help, talk to someone, give yourself some time to put yourself together. Do it. Don't hesitate. Remember, you are in control. Want to stop hearing those thoughts? Then stop them. Don't worry everything will be okay. Calm down and control your mind. Get some help. Ask for help. But do something, don't let it control YOU. YOU control YOURSELF.

Back