My cellphone was stolen?

DRAGON

May 23, 2008
On Tuesday afternoon I lost my cell phone while I was at school. When I realized that I had lost it, I immediately retraced my steps and went back to check and see if the cell phone was where I had left it, but unfortunately it was not. I went to the school's lost and found on Wednesday and Thursday but it was not there. It is a Samsung Galaxy S3 Epic 4G phone. I think someone might have taken it because it was a really nice phone. What do you think I should do? Is there any chance that I can recover it? Should I keep checking the lost and found everyday?
Oh, btw, I tried calling my phone from another phone but it goes straight to voicemail. I think the battery died. Also, I have a lock on my phone, but I think someone could still hack in if they wanted to.

You need to report it to your carrier Verizon, Sprint etc. They will disable it & it will be useless forever cause once it's reported stolen it can't be reactivated by anyone but you.

you could report it to the school but not much else you can do if someone took your phone they could have just taken out your sim card and put theirs if they have the same carrier or bought a sim card and put it in and have someone at the store unlock it all they have to really say is that they bought it from a friend who bought a new phone. sorry

Woodstock is probably right i would not have thought of that. I lost my phone once what I did was had it turned off & got a new one. Once I found my phone I kept it when I needed another phone I just used the one I had before. Just had them switch my number back to that one.

Back