Looking for the best quality Twin Bell Alarm?

Aura

Mar 20, 2008
I'm having trouble finding a good quality Twin Bell alarm, amazon has a few but many of the reviews show alot of them suffer the same problems that cheap nexxtech one I got 1.5 years ago has, various random mechanical problems like now my alarms bell goes off 1 hour later near 8am so I imagine the gears stripped or something. Sure easy answer is buy another cheap 10$ one but honestly it wasn't accurate time wise etc and I was wondering what there is out there.

Preferably Mechanical Wind (changing battery in those is hard to judge when it is low enough to need to be changed or affects time) not a absolute must though.

Must be Ticking

Must be good quality

Preferable under 50$. I've checked amazon nothing suits my needs and the higher quality one on there for about 50$ and has above features, has quality issues with failures in a few months etc. So doesn't make me feel confident that it'll last any longer then the 10$ piece of junk Ive had.

Any help would be appreciated thanks!
Also to note I'm in BC, Canada. But Don't let that restrict if theres a specific product at fry's or target etc that would fit what I'm looking for, I can attain it from US fairly easily.

Back