Is the rumor of Carmen Winstead Real?

lol this is hilarious ....the things ppl try and make yuu believe

Its fake. The pics that where sent in the message where made from a decent graphics designer. and on that note if i dont die within this midnight its fake :D

look!

im scrd!! a bunch of frnds send dat crap 2 me an im fudgin scrd!!!!

dis is some fake shit man all ya ppl out dere who believe dis are dumb asses

Carmen Winstead

I reckon it`s not ture but hearing still fracks me out abit
Chello

sorry guys

Carmen Winstead

was pushed

down a sewer opening

by 5 girls in her school,

trying to

embarrass

her

in front of

her school

during a fire drill.

When she didn't submerge

the police were called.

They went down

and brought up

17 year old

Carmen Winstead's

body,

her neck broken from

hitting the ladder,

and then the

side concrete at the bottom.

The girls told everyone she fell...

They believed them.

FACT:

2 months ago,

16 year old

David Gregory

read this post and

didn't repost it.

When he went to

take a shower

he heard

laughter

from his shower,

he started freaking out

and ran to his computer

to repost it.

He said goodnight

to his mom

and went to sleep.

5 hours later

his mom woke up

in the middle of the night

cause of a loud noise.

David was gone.

That morning

a few hours later

the police found him

in the

sewer,

his neck broken

and his face skin

peeled off.

Even google her name- you'll find this to be true

If you don't repost this saying

"they f****** her up""

Then Carmen will get you,

either from a sewer, the toilet, the shower,

or when you go to sleep you'll wake up in the sewer,

I've got this in a text on my cell phone, and it's been a month since that text. Nothing has happened, no laughter, no being found in a sewer, nothing. I think this is fake. Just plain fake. Hope this helped with all of you people running around screaming thinking that she's going to come and get you..

this is SO stupid! oh....how scary! she's gunna get ya! better watch out! REALLY GUYS?

asif

i didnt pass the chain on, eek now im scared!!!!!!!!!! lol you bunch of dumb arses, who really believes that crap? if it woz true then there would be alot of dead ppl in sewers right now! think about it.....

How can you be scared it isn't real. People just made it up.

help me

plz dont be ture cause is ant so y u people scaryed for who scaryed me noooo not me wat u tlking bout wait bye have to go just heard something hope it is not her help help help help me help help me its her help help

How can you be scared it isn't real. People just made it up.

wh o utlking bout me i put that is was here at my house really help help shes back cause im reading this help help help me hlep help me plz someone help me hlep me plz some one she really here help

Omg they girls that pushed her should die!!!! I was so sorry for her carmen if you are out there get revenge on those girls!!!!!!!!!!

Camren

Carmen us real and will get u this is Savin me idk if shes real but just in case

"they f****** her up""

in the dark, then Carmen will come

Carmen Winsteadwas pusheddown a sewer openingby 5 girls in her school,trying toembarrassherin front ofher schoolduring a fire drill.When she didn't submergethe police were called.They went downand brought up17 year oldCarmen Winstead'sbody,her neck broken fromhitting the ladder,and then theside concrete at the bottom.The girls told everyone she fell...They believed them.FACT:2 months ago,16 year oldDavid Gregoryread this post anddidn't repost it.When he went totake a showerhe heardlaughterfrom his shower,he started freaking outand ran to his computerto repost it.He said goodnightto his momand went to sleep.5 hours laterhis mom woke upin the middle of the nightcause of a loud noise.David was gone.That morninga few hours laterthe police found himin thesewer,his neck brokenand his face skinpeeled off.Even google her name- you'll find this to be trueIf you don't repost this saying"they f****** her up""Then Carmen will get you,either from a sewer, the toilet, the shower,or when you go to sleep you'll wake up in the sewer,in the dark, then Carmen will come

About 6 years ago in Indiana, Carmen Winstead was Pushed down a sewer opening by 5 girls in her school, trying to embarrass her in front of her school during a fire drill. When she didnt resurface the police were called. They went down and brought up 17 year old Carmen Winsteads Body, her Neck broken from hitting the ladder, then the side concrete at the bottom. The girls told everyone That she fell... They beleived them.
Tazalyn Silvercat: About 6 years ago in Indiana, Carmen Winstead was Pushed down a sewer opening by 5 girls in her school, trying to embarrass her in front of her school during a fire drill. When she didnt resurface the police were called. They went down and brought up 17 year old Carmen Winsteads Body, her Neck broken from hitting the ladder, then the side concrete at the bottom. The girls told everyone That she fell... They beleived them.

FACT: 2 months ago, 16 year old David Gregory read this post, and didnt repost it. When he went to take a shower he heard laughter from his shower, He started freaking out and ran to his computer to repost it. He said godnight to his mom and went to sleep, 5 hours later His mom woke up in the middle of the night because of a loud noise. David was gone, that morning a few hours later the police found him in the sewer His neck Broken and Face skin peeled off.

If you dont repost this saying
"She was pushed!" Or " They Pushed her down a sewer"

Then Carmen will get you, either from a sewer, the toilet, the shower, or you will go to sleep and wake up in the sewer, in the dark then Carmen will come and kill you.

It really is kinda scary and i'll post it:

Carmen Winstead was pushed down a sewer opening by 5 girls in her school, trying to embarrass her in front of her school
during a fire drill. When she didn't submerge the police were called. They went down and brought up 17 year old Carmen Winstead's body, her neck broken from hitting the ladder.
and then the side concrete at the bottom. The girls told everyone she fell... They believed them.
FACT: 2 months ago, 16 year old David Gregory read this post and didn't repost it. When he went to take a shower he heard laughter from his shower, he started freaking out
and ran to his computer to repost it. He said goodnight to his mom and went to sleep. 5 hours later his mom woke up in the middle of the night cause of a loud noise. David was gone. That morning a few hours later the police found him in the sewer, his neck broken
and his face skin peeled off.
Even google her name- you'll find this to be true
If you don't repost this saying
"They hurt Carmen" or "She was pushed"
in the dark, then Carmen will come

Why do you think it is real? Some boerd kids made it up in spare time. Even if it was a real death she won't kill you I read that weeks ago and I am alive!

Back