Is the rumor of Carmen Winstead Real?

i don't know if i believe this but part of me sure does...,........ it could happen

this is so gay i havent posted this tons of times and im still alive..... someone just made this cuz they were bored and had nothing better to do...or they wanted to scare someone. either way its NOT true

About 6 years ago in Indiana, Carmen Winstead was Pushed down a sewer opening by 5 girls in her school, trying to embarrass her in front of her school during a fire drill. When she didnt resurface the police were called. They went down and brought up 17 year old Carmen Winsteads Body, her Neck broken from hitting the ladder, then the side concrete at the bottom. The girls told everyone That she fell... They beleived them.
Tazalyn Silvercat: About 6 years ago in Indiana, Carmen Winstead was Pushed down a sewer opening by 5 girls in her school, trying to embarrass her in front of her school during a fire drill. When she didnt resurface the police were called. They went down and brought up 17 year old Carmen Winsteads Body, her Neck broken from hitting the ladder, then the side concrete at the bottom. The girls told everyone That she fell... They beleived them.

FACT: 2 months ago, 16 year old David Gregory read this post, and didnt repost it. When he went to take a shower he heard laughter from his shower, He started freaking out and ran to his computer to repost it. He said godnight to his mom and went to sleep, 5 hours later His mom woke up in the middle of the night because of a loud noise. David was gone, that morning a few hours later the police found him in the sewer His neck Broken and Face skin peeled off.

If you dont repost this saying
"She was pushed!" Or " They Pushed her down a sewer"

Then Carmen will get you, either from a sewer, the toilet, the shower, or you will go to sleep and wake up in the sewer, in the dark then Carmen will come and kill you.

Seriously? Come on, people. If the story is true, then David got a message saying that he was killed because he didn't forward the message and his neck was broken, skin peeled off, and other bs. Chain mail doesn't predict the future! That makes no sense.

this story isnt true because there is another girl named jessica smith with the same exact story..ITS FAKE.

DisBeliver.

You, people, need to get a life.
MY ADVICE: Get off the computer, and watch the news. (of things that actually have occured.)
And I'm sure you're Scared to take a shower too.
sooooo,, get a buddy and puhh-lezze wash yourself.
I think it's amazing to have Urban Legends but this has
gone WAY too far. this is stupid that people are freaked
out by a sewer ghost.
You, my friend, need to chill, and preferably get a therepist.
There are doctors for your kind of fear.
Or obsession. "Whatever"
So I'm going to leave, Hopefully with the knowledge
that I have influenced someone.
(If a sewer ghost can then I better be able to.)

-Carmen Winstead.

the Carmen Winstead Story

SHE WAS PUSHED AND A BOY DAVID GREGGORY WAS GIVEN THE MESSAGE AND DID NOT REPOST IT THEN WENT FOR A SHOWER AND HEADR LAUGHING AND RAN TO REPOST IT THENSAID GOODNIGHT TO HIS MUM AND SHE WOKE UP A FEW HOURS LATERBY A SCREAM AND WHEN SHE GOT THERE IN DAVIDS ROOM HE WAS GONE AND 5HOURS LATER HE WAS FOUND
DEAD
IN THE SEWER OPENING CARMEN WAS FOUND IN AND HIS NECK WAS BROCKEN BY HITTING THE LADDER AND CEMENT LIKE CARMEN AND HIS AE SKIN PEELED BACK AND IF YOU GET THE MESSAGE AND YOU DONT REPOST IT TO AT LEAST 10 FRIENDS YOU WILL WAKE UP IN SEWER OR TOILET OR SHOWER AND SHE WILL COME AND KILL YOU
D
THIS IS GOING TO MAKE SURE SHE OESNT GET ME AND THE VERY BEST OF LUCK TO YOU MY YOUNG FRIEND
MAY SHE REST IN PEACE!!!!!!!

Idk

Do this and see if its real.I don't believe it. She was pushed. IDK

About 6 years ago in Indiana, Carmen Winstead was Pushed down a sewer opening by 5 girls in her school, trying to embarrass her in front of her school during a fire drill. When she didnt resurface the police were called. They went down and brought up 17 year old Carmen Winsteads Body, her Neck broken from hitting the ladder, then the side concrete at the bottom. The girls told everyone That she fell... They beleived them.
Tazalyn Silvercat: About 6 years ago in Indiana, Carmen Winstead was Pushed down a sewer opening by 5 girls in her school, trying to embarrass her in front of her school during a fire drill. When she didnt resurface the police were called. They went down and brought up 17 year old Carmen Winsteads Body, her Neck broken from hitting the ladder, then the side concrete at the bottom. The girls told everyone That she fell... They beleived them.

FACT: 2 months ago, 16 year old David Gregory read this post, and didnt repost it. When he went to take a shower he heard laughter from his shower, He started freaking out and ran to his computer to repost it. He said godnight to his mom and went to sleep, 5 hours later His mom woke up in the middle of the night because of a loud noise. David was gone, that morning a few hours later the police found him in the sewer His neck Broken and Face skin peeled off.

If you dont repost this saying
"She was pushed!" Or " They Pushed her down a sewer"

Then Carmen will get you, either from a sewer, the toilet, the shower, or you will go to sleep and wake up in the sewer, in the dark then Carmen will come and kill you.

what evs

um i dont think its real someone is just trying to scare the pee out of people who believe in this chic! and people who say they know her, bull crap!!! it aint true and im not sending it to any one but I have to the admit the pic that came with it of that one girl (she was computerized) was creepish!!!!

Carmen Windstead is real it happened to my older sister!!!!! that year!!!!

please stop swearing, it hurts my little ears. (angelic face) lol

Ahhh!!!

Carmen Windstead is real it happened to my older sister!!!!! that year!!!!

really?! OMG!!!! I AM SCARED TO PEE NOW!!! DID SHE DIE AND GET A BROKEN NECK? SERIOUSLY, DID SHE REALLY DIE? I WILL NOT GO POTTY UNTIL I FIND OUT! I AM A LITTLE KID! ANSWER!!!!! :(

Carmen Winstead

was pushed

down a sewer opening

by 5 girls in her school,

trying to

embarrass

her

in front of

her school

during a fire drill.

When she didn't submerge

the police were called.

They went down

and brought up

17 year old

Carmen Winstead's

body,

her neck broken from

hitting the ladder,

and then the

side concrete at the bottom.

The girls told everyone she fell...

They believed them.

FACT:

2 months ago,

16 year old

David Gregory

read this post and

didn't repost it.

When he went to

take a shower

he heard

laughter

from his shower,

he started freaking out

and ran to his computer

to repost it.

He said goodnight

to his mom

and went to sleep.

5 hours later

his mom woke up

in the middle of the night

cause of a loud noise.

David was gone.

That morning

a few hours later

the police found him

in the

sewer,

his neck broken

and his face skin

peeled off.

Even google her name- you'll find this to be true

If you don't repost this saying

"they f****** her up""

Then Carmen will get you,

either from a sewer, the toilet, the shower,

or when you go to sleep you'll wake up in the sewer,

in the dark, then Carmen will come

omg

omg!! al u doubtaz r gonna be killed by carmen when u nxt tke a showa or even a baff!!
omg, i fink i'll save myself nd go repost dis 2 al my m8z so she duznt rip my face off!!! i wud ratha send it 2 my m8z thn risk death!!!

hey

hey yea i think it is too but im not quite sure on this one im only 12 and got it through a txt and it sccared the livin crap out of me
:eek:i do agree its just a stupid spam message. some people need to get a life

Back