Is she interested or am i wasting my time?

JackJohnson

Nov 11, 2008
Met this perfect girl she is into me and i'm into her. We went on 7 or 8 dates and everything went fine and couldn't be running any more smoother and then I sort of decided to feel the waters a little and expressed to her that i would be interested in starting something a little more serious with her (ie, a possible relationship). Bang out of nowhere she comes out and tells me that she feels as though the direction we are headed is towards a relationship aswell and she's just not ready for a relationship yet. So i'm like "oh thats ok coz i dont really want a relationship right now either but i am open to the idea if it was to eventuate!

Then she turns around and tells me that if i dont want a relationship then why are we both bothering with each other and wasting our time! I then said i was happy getting to know you and seeing where this went and she says there is no point if we arent going to be a couple in the future. Then she says maybe its best we just be friends and i ask her is that what you want?? She replies i dont know! Then what do you want I asked???

She says i'm just confused and would like to try being friends for a few weeks without doing anything physical so we get to know each other on another level and then see how we feel about each other after the 3 weeks.

So i stupidly agreed and then the first weekend we are supposed to be just trying to be friends i hooked up with some random girl and then i get told that i hurt the first girl by going ahead and picking up girls. So obviously i am giving out the message saying to her i only want to b friends she says.

ARRRRRGH what is wrong with women??? Clearly i wanted to be more then just friends and was open to the idea of starting a relationship with this girl but then she effectively shut me down by saying she wasnt able to fit a boyfriend in her life right now. I just wont understand what this girl wants, did i do something wrong and stupid me is still very much into her.

No, i completely agree with you because this was confusing. I mean it sounded like you wanted a relationship and she told you that you are confused and that theres no point lol

she's probably still interested. when relationships progress a bit too fast, people might do stupid things. these things are always happening to my friends... rather than hooking up with another girl, continue this relationship. don't push it. let it play out before you guys decide that you want a serious relationship.

Back