Is it okay to make my teen daughters wear diapers on long car trips?

I think its wrong to force a child to wear a diaper if they dont need or want it.In my case its different, my 15 year old wears a diaper on car trips. I dont force him, he has a weak bladder and still wets his bed at night. Its normally his choice to wear it because it makes things easier for both of us. He normally changes into big boy pants when we get to our destination

I think its wrong to force a child to wear diapers if they dont want to or need them. My situation is a little different. I have a 15 year old son that still wets his bed at night and has a weak bladder. He does wear a diaper for car trips and stuff like that but its more convenient for him, he agrees to and i don't force him. He normally changes into big boy pants when we arrive at our destination.

I have two teen daughters ages 15 and 13 and i all ways diaper them before long car trips.i use a cloth diaper and rubber pants on both of them and they dont mind them.they are told they can use them for wetting in,but preferably not to poop in if they can help it.I have a regular diaper bag i take along with extra diapers,rubber pants,pins,powder,wipes etc.when we stop for gas,if they are wet i change them.

Don't do this, it is proven childhood experiences can give people fetishes!
I can't remember weather i was hit as a child but i really like pain now. I was also forced into diapers and have some strange feelings towards them, i wouldn't wish this on anyone, its embarassing and i can't even tell my boyfriend.

diaper car rides

I think it's perfectly fine to diaper your thirteen year old daughter. I diaper my daughters too and they are 13 and 15 and they tend to want the bathroom a lot in the car so I just diaper them before we leave the house and they so their stuff in their diapers and get changed at the place we were travelling to unless they do a messy diaper in which case I'll change them at a gas station or just pull over and get them changed by laying down in the back seats. Many people think it is bad for parents to put their teenagers in diapers and especially to change them too but they're still kids! I think it's fine, and it's much easier for parents to change their diapers than let the kid do it. Just put her in a diaper and though she'll probably object at first, be firm and consistent and tell her she needs to wear one for car trips then get her laid down and get her diaper on. Make sure you explain to her when her diaper will be changed and that it will be changed by you. Good luck!
to get them to wear a diaper all even you should be in a diaper so when you get there even you are wet and messy

MY TWO DAUGHTERS ARE 15 AND 13 AND THEY EACH WEAR A DISPOSABLE DIAPER AND RUBBER PANTS[PLASTIC PANTS] ON LONG CAR TRIPS.THEY HAVE BEEN WEARING THEM FOR A FEW YEARS NOW AND HAVE ACCEPTED THEM.THEIR RUBBER PANTS FIT LOOSE AND ARE COMFORTABLE ON THEM.THEY MAINLY WET IN THE DIAPER,BOWEL MOVEMENTS ARE DONE WHEN WE STOP FOR GAS.I CARRY A REGULAR DIAPER BAG FOR THEM WITH EXTRA DIAPERS AND RUBBER PANTS IN IT.

teen daughters in diapers on car trips

yes it is perfectly ok to put your teen daughters in diapers on long car trips.i have heard of many parents doing it with their teen daughters.i have two teen daughters and they are put into a disposable diaper and rubber pants before we leave.you shoud always do the rubber pants over their diapers for extra protection.most teen girls dont mind wearing diapers and rubberpants on car trips.

i wear diapers too , and my girlfriend wears diapers on long trips , so when we have kids they will be diapered too

I think most of the "I do it too" posts are made by the same guy who is writing about his fantasy with 15 and 13 year old girls. They're all the same post written by the same person. There's no way this is real. This is what happens when a message board allows truly anonymous posts.

I let my daughter wear her poopy diaper for 1-2 hours. After that she has to eat it. ^^
nerd

Diapers for long wedding ceremomies

Not only have kids been diapered for long car rides,i have heard of them being diapered for long wedding ceremonies and did it with my two girls back in may.some ceremonies are in the 3 to 3 and a half hour long range and thats a long time for a child to hold it.I have talked to other moms who have had daughters in long weddings and they all told me the did a diaper under their daughters dress.I think it only makes sense! Why put the child thru the agony and misery of holding it while at the alter and then the further embarrassement of them letting go and wetiing their outfits.my two girls are 13 and 10 and were the flower girls in the wedding and i did a disposable diaper and rubber pants on both of them under their dresses.the ceremony was almost 3 hours and 15 minutes long and they both wet in their diaper and i told them before hand it would be no big deal if they did.

My daughter are 4 and 8, and we diaper them for any road trip of an hour or longer. They almost always end up wet by the time we get their. It makes things easier for them to just wear diaper whenever we travel.

I am a 13 year old guy and I hate to travel because my parents make me wear a diaper even for just an hour away by car. Being diaper at night is already a shame at my age, but having to walk around in broad daylight with an airbag on the butt is a real humiliation. Everyone can see that I'm wearing it.

My two teen daughters are always in disposable diapers and rubber pants on long car trips.i got them pastel-pink,yellow and blue rubber pants and a couple pair of nursery print pairs to make them feel more girly when we are traveling.

yes it is perfectly ok to make your teen daughters wear diapers on long car trips.diapers are more appropriate for preteen and teen girls than they are for boys,since girls have smaller bladders than do boys and cant hold their pee as long.i use the size 7 pampers diapers with rubber pants over them on my 15 and 13 year old daughters when we travel.i know several other families who diaper their teen daughters for long car trips as well.since the diapers can leak,i highly recommend you use rubber pants over the diaper.

my two daughters are 15 and 14 and i use the size 7 pampers on them when we travel,they also wear plastic pants[rubberpants] over the pampers for added protection.i put the pampers and rubber pants on them just before we leave and then put their diaper bag in the back seat with them.they each have i extra pair of rubber pants with the pampers.i change them when we stop for gas.i feel teen girls should be diapered for car trips more than boys should.i have heard of many more parents diapering their daughters for car trips than their sons.

At the age of 10 I was put into a diaper after a wetting accident during a long car trip. After she cleaned the car seat, we stopped at a nearby store and she bought plastic garbage bags to put on the seat and then she dropped the bomb. She said for the rest of the trip whenever I was in the car that I would be wearing a diaper, my mom had me lay down on the back seat and she diapered me with a disposable diaper. Next she told me we wouldn't be stopping for a while and she would change the diaper if I wet.

We have 3 daughters,a set of twins,15 and a 13 year old and ever since they were little,i have diapered them for long car trips.Last summer we had to make two long trips and all three girls wore disposable diapers with rubber pants over them.I had a regular diaper bag for them with the diapers and extra pairs of rubberpants in it.they were changed when we stopped for gas..The twins were confirmed last year when they were 14 and in 8th grade and per the parish dress code had to wear white,poofy dresses and a veil with tights and white shoes.I did a disposable diaper and the rubber pants on both of them under their tights as the ceremony was quite long.our 13 year old daughter will be 14 in april and is being confirmed also in may and she has been told that like her sisters last year,she is going to wear a disposable diaper and rubber pants under her tights for the day.

My two daughters are 12 and 14 and finially made their First Holy Communions last may.they wore identical,poofy,communion dresses and veils with the lace anklets and white 'mary jane' shoes.since the ceremony was going to be long,i put a disposable diaper with white plastic pants on both of them when i dressed them that they wore under their dresses for the day.they both wound up having an accident in their diaper,so i changed them before their party.

yes it is perfectly ok to make your daughters wear diapers on car trips! I use a cloth diaper and plastic pants on my two teen daughters when we travel,and also have a diaper bag with extra diapers and rubberpants in it in case they need to be changed.

Back