I'm getting really obsessed with naruto?

SerenaD1

Dec 29, 2012
I love anime as much as the next person, but my problem now is, I watch anime so often that I can't get any work done. Every time i watch or read naruto I can't stop. I reread or go back to other chapters or watch different episodes. if i'm not doing that i'm looking into character descriptions on wikia so i can predict what will happen next. Its starting to drive me crazy. I love anime and naruto is one of my favorite animes. but lately I dont even realize how much time I waste on it. I have timed myself to only do watch or read for a certain amount of time, and the next thing i know i'm reading so much or watching countless episodes and 8 hours have passed by. i don't know whats wrong with me. when i watch anime its like everything disappears. times, reality, life...... and i just want it to stop, because i'm beginning to forget about all my priorities. when i feel most alone I watch anime and I feel better because of the life lessons i sometimes learn... i know that sounds stupid but i can't help it. SO HOW CAN I STOP WATCHING ANIME?? PLEASE HELP, I DONT KNOW WHAT ELSE TO DO AND I AM NOT GETTING ANY WORK DONE WATCHING IT SO OFTEN.

welcome to the club, I'm the same way. all you can do is try harder to watch less of it

Back