If someone was having a relationship with their Dog would they be part of the Gay

kingbingo79

Jul 22, 2008
community? Please help me help a friend. One of the guys I work with who have always been really shy went out with us all last night and really came out his shell. We found out that he lives alone with a German Sheppard and they are intimate. I’ve actually met Goldie before and she is very healthy and well looked after. He only admitted all this to me and the supervisor lady who was there, no one else at work knows, probably best actually.

What was eating him was that he feels really alone. I suggested that he should branch out to the local Gay community because they would know what it’s like to face misunderstanding and repression. However, the supervisor who is Bi seems to think that they wouldn’t necessarily be any better. And this guy although he says he’s not Gay he does need likeminded people to talk too.

Surely the local Gay community would understand him the best and far more likely to have similar experience, either sexual or in facing people’s prejudice. Where should he go?

Sorry if I caused any offense, not my intention. I’m 100% not saying that it is equal to being Gay. I agree he needs someone to talk to. I was just thinking who faces a lot of prejudice in life and who he could talk to about his alternative sexuality?
Frankly I would appreciate if people could stop being so judgemental and prejudice and actually offer some help or keep quiet!

He is a bit of an odd character for sure, but not a bad person. I just want to offer him some useful words. I can’t speak to him about this, I don’t know where to start even!

*waits for it!*

(User does not allow IM).

(User does not allow email).

^^^ Why is this not shocking me?

No it is not part of the gay community and your question is offensive to suggest bestiality and homosexuality are even linked.

Your friend needs to see a mental health professional.

Ok, first, me being intimate with another woman is NOT the same thing as him sleeping with his dog. I am offended that you think that would make us "like minded". How could I possibly understand why a man sleeps with a dog? He should go to a shrink and maybe talk to him, but talking to the gay community, well, I know that I can't help him.

umm a sexual relationship with his dog is really wrong
its worse than incest lol

he needs mental help
FAST

WHY in the heck do you think that is a GAY thing? Beastiality and gays? NO, we like whips and chains, but not with FIDO. Get a clue and grow up

did you say intimate with a dog?!?!?!

hes having sex with a dog wtf

he has issues

and no thats not gay

no. unless it's a gay dog, that is attracted to humans.
and btw that's pretty sick

Back