If religion had copyright laws, Judaism, Christianity, and Islam would be

ThatDeadGuy

Jan 23, 2011
out of business wouldn't they? Biggest plagiarism in the history of man, Judaism copied off Babylonian, Egyptian, Greek, Sumerian, Assyrian, Persian, and countless other Semitic religions. Christianity plagiarized off of Judaism, Roman, and other pagan religions, and Islam... Islam plagiarized off of them all... including Buddhism!

I think it is safe to say that if religion did have copyright laws, the Abrahamic faiths would go down under real quick from all the lawsuits.

no one is forcing you to believe what we believe.
it is not important to GOD if you believe or not,do you get that.it is your loss not his,you can say whatever your mind tells you,but you can never stop his word ,and his word will always ride your word as a cowboy on his horse.the horse will go where ever the cowboy want and in any direction that pleases the rider.
all these religions you mentioned before abraham,they were fake,man made,i can make them and you also can,all you need is a bit of clay and few idiots....make a cow or a sun or probably they thought their shadow was their soul moving with them.who knows what those idiots used to worship.
you are comparing the one who created you to the gods of clay and timber

And Adam and Eve, peace be upon them, should be filing the suit..

as they were the first people to be given the message of God, when the message is distorted, new messengers were sent with the same message again to guide mankind to the straight path to worship God, the one and only.

"This day have I perfected your religion for you, completed My favour upon you, and have chosen for you Islam/Submission as your religion". Quran

Isn't knowledge wonderful. Perhaps you could let the entire world know so that there will be credit where credit is due. And I know we could trust you to do it with completely altruistic motives.

Copyright has NEVER protected ideas -- only the particular creative combination of words used to convey those ideas once they were written down, and even then: only for a limited time. They started in the 1700s, so anything published before that was not protected by any laws, other than the laws that prohibited you from doing anything the king didn't say you could do.

Back