i need a truly great romantic anime?

Jennifer

May 13, 2008
i am currently watching inu x boku i am looking for a new romantic anime or action romantic or even blood sucking anime with good mysterious guy characters and if anyone knows any fox demon anime like Kamisama Hajimemashita i really like that maybe with the guy character being distant from the girl at first then falls in love with her and maybe some anime with powers. something really good i have already watched hakuouki, dnangel, vampire knights, earl and fairy , Aria the Scarlet Ammo, Ceres Celestial Legend ,shugo chara , elfen lied , hellsing, Ghost hunt, mew mew power, night walker, pretear, Rurouni Kenshin, Sailor Moon, samurai x, Trinity Blood, cardcaptor sakura, Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle, Vampire Princess Miyu, Wedding Peach, Witch Hunter Robin, air, air gear, Chibi Vampire., Chrono Crusade, Eden of the East, Kaichou wa Maid-sama and munto, Itazura Na Kiss,Fruits Basket, paradise kiss, La Corda,shattered angel,skip beat, Nabari no Ou, Full Moon wo Sagashite i want to watch something new something something i wont want to stop watching maybe some anime with love scene and ddefinitely kiss scenes if possible please and thank you

Accel World
Anohana
B Gata H Kei
Dance in the Vampire Bund
Hiyokoi
Mawaru Penguindrum
My Little Monster
Princess Tutu
Say I Love You
Star Driver
Sword Art Online
Uta no Prince Sama