I NEED A GOOD ANIME/MaNGA!?

Cupcakes

Mar 16, 2008
okaye... so i ran out of good manga/anime recently... i want a good anime/manga with;
-a STRONG FEMAL LEAD!!! (this is the most important!!!! the lead has to be strong and has to be female... mentally strong or physically strong... she can be dense.... the whole point is that i don't want a female lead that cries over useless things or wait for someone to save her...)
-It has to be FUNNY (this is the second most important thing!!! i love a good laugh)
-it would be nice if there was romance... it does not have to be much but please at least recomend something with hints of romance.
-please don't recomend any ecchi, smut,yoai,yuri, shounen ai, shoujo ai and mature.

i am VEEERRRRYYY SSSOOOORRRRYYY for being picky D:

some examples:
boy of the female wolf
vampire knight
fairy tail (i'm already watching once piece and please don't recomend naruto and bleach.)
shugo chara (kind of girly... but it was alright... please don't make it any more girlier than this)
sora sora
hyakko
the wall flower
girl got game

THANKS SOOO MUCH!!!
ps. i don't mind if the characters are young. but please don't make them any older than university students so they still need to be in school.

once again... very sorry for being picky.... and thanks soooo much!
Soul Eater is another very good example... and so is gakuen alice.

murder princess has a very storng male lead but sadly its only six episodes but very good anime /manga

A couple of manga's I liked with Strong female leads;

Koukou Debut
Akuma to Love song
Skip Beat
tokyo crazy paradise
Special A
1/2 Prince
Superior
Kaichou wa Maid-sama
Lovely complex

Back