I had a dream that I died and became a ghost?

Alyssa

May 13, 2008
The dream starts off with me and my mom in the middle of a street having an argument. During the argument I pulled up one of my sleeves and showed her the cuts I had from self-harm, which made her even angrier. She moved out of the street because a car was coming, but I didn't. I don't know if it was because I couldn't or if it was because I refused to but the car hit me and I died. I then became a ghost. Back at the apartment where I live, my whole family was seated around a table talking about my death. They were all a bit sad, but soon got over it. The only person who could see me was my five year old nephew and he at first ignored me. It made me feel really scared and alone. I was there but no one could hear me or see me and they all looked fine without me, which hurt. I then went back to my room and me and my little nephew talked. I told him how I felt and then I woke up. What does it mean?

At least we know lil kids can see and hear fhosts mabye they were trying to hide being sad people have to move onno matter what that means u had a nightmare sorry or ur gonna die soon dont do any thing stupid

To dream that you die in your dream symbolizes inner changes, transformation, self-discovery and positive development that is happening within you or your life. You are undergoing a transitional phase and are becoming more enlightened or spiritual. Although such a dream may bring about feelings of fear and anxiety, it is no cause for alarm as it is often considered a positive symbol. Dreams of experiencing your own death usually means that big changes are ahead for you. You are moving on to new beginnings and leaving the past behind. These changes does not necessarily imply a negative turn of events. Metaphorically, dying can be seen as an end or a termination to your old ways and habits. So, dying does not always mean a physical death, but an ending of something. If you dream that someone is telling you that you are going die, then it implies that you are being pressured to make an important change or choice. You are about to embark on some new life adventure.

To see your own ghost in your dream symbolizes aspects of yourself that you fear. This may involve a painful memory, guilt, or some repressed thoughts. Or you may be afraid of death and dying.

After six hours of continuous Googleing, finally I got it in your web site.

ÿþ[ I precisely desired to say thanks once more.Remain Heat With Low-cost Ugg Boots This WintertimeHello, I desire to subscribe for this web site to obtain most up-to-date updates, thus where can i do it please help.I think it'll improve the value of my site :).
ÿþ[ Start off producing your own now!" by Edith Sodergran.|"Everyone is responsible and no one is to blame." by Will Schutz.|"Cultivation to the mind is as necessary as food to the body." by Marcus Tullius Cicero.|"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." by Mark Twain.|"There is a time for many words, and there is also a time for sleep." by Homer.|"Men must be taught as if you taught them not, And things unknown proposed as things forgot." by Alexander Pope.|"'Tis our true policy to steer clear of permanent alliances with any portion of the foreign world." by George Washington.|"The more sand that has escaped from the hourglass of our life, the clearer we should see through it." by Jean Paul.|"A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others." by Ayn Rand.|"Quit worrying about your health. It'll go away." by Robert Orben.|"Patriotism is often an arbitrary veneration of real estate above principles." by George Jean Nathan.|"The word 'genius' isn't applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." by Joe Theismann.|"The only winner in the War of 1812 was Tchaikovsky" by Solomon Short.|"The man who fights for his fellow-man is a better man than the one who fights for himself." by Clarence Darrow.|"So full of artless jealousy is guilt, It spills itself in fearing to be spilt." by William Shakespeare.|"If you would know strength and patience, welcome the company of trees." by Hal Borland.|"My dear and old country, here we are once again together faced with a heavy trial." by Charles De Gaulle.|"There can be no real freedom without the freedom to fail." by Erich Fromm.|"It is a great thing to know our vices." by Cicero.|"One of the greatest pains to human nature is the pain of a new idea." by Walter Bagehot.|"Character is much easier kept than recovered." by Thomas Paine.|"The achievements of an organization are the results of the combined effort of each individual." by Vince Lombardi.|"Yield not to evils, but attack all the more boldly." by Virgil.|"If you see a snake, just kill it. Don't appoint a committee on snakes." by H. Ross Perot.|"Show me the man who keeps his house in hand, He's fit for public authority." by Sophocles.|"Her grandmother, as she gets older, is not fading but rather becoming more concentrated." by Paulette Bates Alden.|"Marriage love, honor, and negotiate." by Joe Moore.|"A physicist is an atom's way of knowing about atoms." by George Wald.|"Money is power, freedom, a cushion, the root of al evil, the sum of all blessings." by Carl Sandburg.|"Never trust anybody who says 'trust me.' Except just this once, of course. - from Steel Beach" by John Varley.}Some accounts illustrate the Fouke Monster as running in a posture and swinging its arms within a comparable fashion to a monkey. Reports also identify it as getting a horrible odor and as getting vibrant red eyes, concerning the size of silver dollars.St Louis cleans up immediately after monster tornado
ÿþ[ Star Wars thirtieth Anniversary Celebration Comes to Orlando International AirportThat is the very first time I frequented your web page and so far?"I have recognised Steve's resignation with much regret, but respect this choice," team owner Daniel Snyder stated Tuesday.Zipper pull: The zipper pull is attached with the zipper. This is the mechanism that's utilised to drag open up the particular zipper, which function generally gets the

Stanley His Monster

ÿþ[ Fortunate me I found your web site by chance, and I am stunned why this accident did not took place earlier! I bookmarked it.Someone necessarily lend a hand to make severely posts I'd state.I did a search on the topic and found most people will have the same opinion with your blog.Uk Modest Company Listing
ÿþ[ Now if you will justification me, I'm putting on my Ugg boots, stretchy trousers (my guilty joy) and a scarf.A scheduling snafu as well as the selection last Thursday by Marion Catholic to discontinue the school's football system imply the Mohawks, as of now, have wide open dates on the schedule in Months 1 and four, based on St. Wendelin head football mentor Expenses Hrabak.You could definitely see your enthusiasm within the work you write.Cleanup swung into complete gear on Saturday. With the din of chain saws and pounding hammers inside the qualifications, property owners sifted via wreckage although crews scrambled to restore power towards the 26,000 consumers nonetheless with out it.
ÿþ[ Thanks for keeping this site, I'll be visiting it. Do you do newsletters? Cant find it.Thank you for sharing excellent informations. Your web site is very cool.Submit 1971 Despite statements of before sightings, the Fouke Monster 1st created headlines in 1971, when it had been noted to have attacked the residence of Bobby and Elizabeth Ford late around the night of May possibly 1.Resale Riches will continue supplying the convenience of a pick up services from Manhattan primarily based consignors, but now will even give Staten Island based fashionistas having an outlet exactly where they can very easily drop-off and promote their designer cast-offs also.

Back