I feel very sad and depressed but I don't know why?

During the day i am happy and and smile but no one knows me when i go home and then the deppression sets in and i dont know why... i take the blade that i have in my nightstand and the pain is durable and i just want to die. I like the marks it leaves and after ive done it i feel even worse why do i do it i just dont understand

Hi,
You can make a huge dent in your depression with simple lifestyle changes: exercising every day, avoiding the urge to isolate, challenging the negative voices in your head, eating healthy food instead of the junk you crave, and carving out time for rest and relaxation. Feeling better takes time, but you can get there if you make positive choices for yourself each day and draw on the support of others.
And i hope try to this treatment.

Thanks!!

--------------------------------
rhinoplasty alternative

i've had some bad things go on in my life and have ocd and things, but i'm normally happy most of the time more recently- however the other day i got into a small argument with one of my siblings and i have been feeling down ever since. i don't know why i suddenly do all of a sudden but now i just feel like not doing anything and i haven't been able to do any of my homework since... i just don't know what has caused this or what to do :/

let me tell u al one thing ... being depressed tym to tym is my story too.
whenever u r depressed .. just try to empty urself out either to ur frndz or family or alone in restroom or in ur bed hugging ur pillow by crying .. dis relieves d feeling most d way ..
other way is tat u better make up urself indulged in any activity tat interests u ..
by dat way u wil frgt dose unhappy nature of urs..
d activity may b anything tat makes u happy dnt think abut others.. its just "U" in dis world whom u love or care more than anything .. make towards it :D be happy guys i wish u wit al ma heart :)

I feel the same. I start crying for no reason. Is it because the things that happened and are happening recently? My Grandma died in March. Somebody at school is just being a bully and makes me cry and feel weak. She makes me feel weak. Now one of my friends randomly hates me now because of that bully.

But I just feel sad and down for no reason now. I have been like this for a couple of weeks now. I can't be like this when I go off to secondary school this September. Help.
:(

I felt that way yesterday, but now I am better! (thanks to God) but how I got better again is that I ran around, and excersised. If you're a girl (and my apologies if not) you may feel this way because of hormonal imbalance. Excersise always helps. Try to forget the feeling of sadness, because you might be thinking too much, and do not freak yourself out about this, it's normal. :) just start laughing at silly things people do (even if the laugh is totally fake) maybe someone will make your day today! Wish you the best,
-dasieisa

i never believed that i may feel this way , i have no idea why i feel like this maybe there is no reason or maybe its all the thing that comming up in this shity world !
i dont know may i need help ! but... its hard and i cried every singel day since two years till now !
may god help me , no am sure , anshaa allah :'| alhamdollah (thanx god) anyway !!

I was all happy go lucky in 6th grade but once I got to 7th grade I started to get sad, I know why though.... because I feel like I'm growing up too fast and I moving more away from my Best Friends because they all moved away and I just wish I could be 7 years old for the rest of my life.... I don't wanna grow up!!!!

I know exactly how you feel

I'm also feeling depressed. I feel like I don't really matter to any of my friends anymore. Worthless. Adults even laugh at me. Mock me. Not even my own parents...

I just feel sad. Lonely, afraid. I don't know. Sometimes I feel empty. I'll cry.
I feel like my friend doesn't really care about me anymore know that she has her boyfriend.

I feel exactly the same way as you, except I'm a boy. One of my best friends has recently got a girlfriend. It seems like he doesn't care about anything else but her. Seriously, at lunch break, he spoke no more than 3 short sentences to me in an hour. But yesterday, I felt happy for them both because they got together, as you do.

But now... I feel left out, and unwanted. I feel useless. Everything is different now. I can't talk to him without feeling awkward about myself. I don't know why, but... I wish they had never got together. I feel terrible about myself. Thank you if you read this. I feel your pain.

If you know how to get rid of depression, can you quote on this please...

Back