I dont want to join the military because it is full of homos and lames?

CraigWillingham

Sep 19, 2011
Hi, i come from a military family and most of them are older vets(gramps is ww2, uncle is vietnam and 2nd cousin is vietnam, have another non war time marine veteran from the 80s and 90s, but served in kosovo), they told me i should go for education, the military now-a-days is full of homos, guys who move up by "going down"(if you know what i mean), it all political bs, back then you could get into the service and EARN your GED there, not a problem for me i have a regents HS diploma and I am 18, but I plan on doing college, I did ponder the military, but its a shame how it changed, it used to something for young dudes to go to, and fight/train, whatever, now you have homos and guys who think they are tough but never see combat, its a sham now, technology ruined it.. i would have served in vietnam, at least you got to have some fun on base(get drunk, laid, whatevr)... now it sucks, standing in a desert 24/7 doing nothing. peace and love
DrZ try getting laid instead of living off your golden years from 50 years ago, b*tch

You are a troll. Most male trolls seems to be homos and guys who think they are tough or get that feel good by going down on other guys...if you know what I mean.

I need to modify this... not only are you a troll but also an idiot. Want to know if you do nothing in the desert...go join child.

Go away and get a life.

Z

Well thats your f***ed up opinion, and DO NOT MAKE FUN OF DrZ, he is a saint; and a smart guy

Clearly, then, you should not join the military. Happily enough, our armed forces don't need your ignorant butt.

Thanks for coming on here and telling those of us who are actually serving what the military is like. We were not aware that your family members who are not now serving know more about the military today than we do.

Troll elsewhere.

Back