I brought a Legacy LA2389 2 channel 4000w car audio amp. Is this amp for bass or

SR

Jun 9, 2008
voice? 2000 Watt x 2 Output @ 2 Ohms4000 Watt x 1 idged Output @ 4 Ohms 2 Ohm Stable MOSFET Power Supply Variable Hi-Pass : 40 Hz-250 Hz Variable Low-Pass : 40 Hz-250 Hz CAN I USE THIS AMP FOR VOICE OR BASS?

If you are going to use it for bass, you will have to bridge it at the 4 ohms mono. Otherwise if you use the 2 channel operation in stereo, you will have a left and right sub. So mono makes it a central channel. It will work just fine for a bass setup. You can use it for some rear speakers too. Considering i couldn't find the rms ratings for the amp. Go with a bass setup.

im not trying to knock your stuff bro but legacy is junk and your not going to get what the amp is rating like if it says 4,000 watts your only really getting half that and probably not even that....

they overrate there products and use the cheapest material to make there products....

i had 5 of these amplifiers and all 5 died on me they over heat like crazy.....sense these amps aint as powerful as they rate it they might work pretty good for your mids and highs but i wouldn't recommend it....

like i said im not trying to knock your stuff bro but you might think about another brand of car audio in the future....

jl audio and Rockford Fosgate are the best in car audio....spook

Back