Is my Kenwood KAC-7205 2-Channel Car Amplifier/ Class A/B Car Audio Amp 1000Watt

Lexie

Jun 1, 2008
powwer this? Kenwood KFC-C6894PS 6"x8" Car Audio Speakers System/ 3-Way Car Speaker KFC-6894,Kenwood KFC-P680C 6" x 8" Custom Fit Component Car Speakers, 2 Kenwood KFC-XW1000F 10" Shallow Mount Subwoofer XW1000 will my Kenwood KAC-7205 2-Channel Car Amplifier/ Class A/B Car Audio Amp 1000Watt be big enough to run all this?
my head unit peaks 50w x 4 or 2 rms i dont think thats enough for the speakers the 3 ways or 60w each and the component speakers are a 100w each thats 360w im not sure how it all works, i bought this stuff all new on ebay with out making sure everything would work together. do you recommend getting another amp if so what size would be good or do you think my head unit will still be powerful enough?
also any advice on what type of wires to use?

The amp will do any ONE of these.

Power 2 speakers.
Power 4 speakers.
Power 2 subs.

Your head unit should be capable of powering the 4 speakers, so I would suggest using the amp to power the subs.

If you need another amp to bring the output of the speakers up to match that of the subs you can do that in the future.

Back