howrse cheats?

help

how do you sell a horse/poney for passes is it possible

need a cheat badly...

how can i get some cheats for my howrse game i need a golden apple so i need to either get a cheat for a horn a plenty or a pass will be willing to give a horse for it its is 1 year and 6 months and an arabian horse and the color is chestnut its health at the moment is 91, its energy is 83 and its moral is 100 really in shape horse and will offer for cheats...my name on howrse is -kara-renee- add me on ur friends and will talk about it,

thank you
Kara! ♥howrse♥

Help

i really need some help i have like only 100e left in my account and no aging points. If you can help then please mail me on howrse - i am smartinies :D kk thanx xxxx

cheatmaserx0x_ this works

I do know a cheat but it only work if you board your horse on howrse in this center called horseyz heart of gold (ran by heathershorseyz) for 3 weeks and then extend it by 4 weeks you get tips and hints and loads of equestrian center bonuses (like codes and things like that) although it may be a bit pricey at 25 eqqus but its well worth it try it.

Hello Howrse Players,

Please check out our website at Howrse Server The Howrse Team is rewarding our players with 3 passes and 5,000 Equus for free! This reward is for your patience with our maintenance.

Thanks!

The Howrse Team

please is there any codes for the black orchid my howrse is about to die! my user name is phoinix or phoinix7

i have the cheats 4 u

i have howrse cheats on how to get more aging points more equus a free black market item worth 1-6 passes more apples and turnips (about 100 apples) and i have written it on my website

Howrse cheats

trust me go on my website it helps
i had a horse which was going to give birth i done the things this website said and i got twins!!! and i did it again and i got zeus lightning bolt 2 passes chronos timer stuff like that from the black market!!!

add me my username is
ilvclubpenguin

-ilvclubpenguin :)

PLZ help!!!!!!!!!!!!
I need a horn of plenty!!!!!!!!1
how can i get one fast and easily??????????:(

i really want a unicorn can anyone sell one to me? plzz
:D:emot0:

Back