howrse cheats?

I really need help on riding level 2.Can anyone help me?

the codes for orn of plent are HOP99 H1IHP or HOP88 try them its 4 horn of plenty and if u get a horn of plenty if u go to passes page ente them in prom code then go to black marketu get stuff like aging points :D im sasii on howrse add me and congratulate me please ;d

hornof plenty

the codes for orn of plent are HOP99 H1IHP or HOP88 try them its 4 horn of plenty and if u get a horn of plenty if u go to passes page ente them in prom code then go to black marketu get stuff like aging points :D im sasii on howrse add me and congratulate me please ;d

HI1HP and HOP99 give you a horn of plenty ( they can only be used once )
NP58 is suppose to give you a nyx' pack. ( but it might not work )
HP33MB gives you medusas blood ( can only be used once )

hii need some cheats cause my horse is having a baby plz help my login is Honey02

There isnt ANY cheats on howrse , yes there is codes but not cheats , u get things for awards though , for example put a horse to bed with 100% of morale , energy and health

you may think they r cheats but theyre not.

u get one or two aging points for each of those things :)
(only if ur a begginer though)

hey alison p there r some codes 4 howrse but plz pm me on Sydneyrocks bcoz i don't wonna give 2 other ppl! thx

anyone got cheats for passes OR AGING POINTS I NEEEEDDDD THEM PLEASE PLEASE ANSWER TODAY!!!! i will do anything! my login is Howrselover1

HORSEANDPONY1

XXHORSEILLUST i do have more i cannot remeber them!!!

HOP99

HI22MB

how do you get the cheat for aging pionts anyone please?!

i need a cheat code 2 get imortality dont write back 2 me on this site write back through howrse my login is SHAN1C3 in caps plz make sure the cheat code is valid xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx x

just Type in promtotnial code box HOP99 its horn of plenty

yup

hi, and i really need some howrse cheats! i need some for aging points. the first person to give me a good answer gets 10 points!

ok type in HORSEANDPONY1 at the place where you buy the passes and here r some others HOP99 XXHORSEILLUST and thats all you should know 4 now!

How about HOP99 for a horn of plenty? will that work? Sometimes it doesn't.

to get a fresian i took my quarter horse mare and bred to a fresian or a appaloosa mare to a fresian or an arabian to a fresian

your best guess would be to buy a horn of plenty and cross your fingers. you could also buy them from the market. thanks. my name is mira96 on the game.

Back