honestly, what in the hell is the meaning of life?

Rose

May 14, 2008
I think I'm asking this because tomorrow I finish my schooling, and even with the intense amount of life experience I've had at such a young age I still don't know what to make of life, my existence and am scared that I'll amount to nothing and be a failure. It all sounds very teen angsty I know but what am I meant to do in my life in order to do it...right? ...Well i'm pretty sure i don't even know what im asking but interpret away! :p

The world with its hell-bent lust for very transitory pleasure and material possessions does in fact seem meaningless to those with perceptive minds.For those with faith minds,the purpose of life in this world is very clear.We are living in a testing area to determine :vaccum: if we have enough faith,love and self-discipline for God to want us to be His eternal neighbors.

Kid... if you are wise enough to ponder questions like this and not be watching Jersey Shore, then you are sure as hell smart enough not to be a failure.

God... for all of us.

Honest atheism, however, is nihilism/ existentialism

That's for you to decide, and for us to underhandedly influence you into deciding in favor of the things we believe (or don't believe).

Have fun, Enjoy it. The idea is not to live forever, it is to create something that will.

i guess to live it to the fullest, we don't know when it'll be taken away from us, so we must enjoy it the way we want it, i don't totally believe about the saying of taking chance, (fail or succeed) and learn. i prefer to spend my life at the same time not thinking too much of hardships

nothing, just disappoinment and sadness. well thats what my life has been like anyway...

life is life... live it. you make your life. just treat others good and be happy. want to be rich? work hard. want to do something good? volunteer. youll see what you want in life sooner or later

in a Christian perspective, is that when all the worries of your life flood your head is that your source of comfort, joy, security, life, identity, future, and existence are solely focused in Jesus Christ and not circumstances and troubles in life.

Everything else changes and is unsecure.

Back