drama, boyfriend, bestfriend, people spreading rumors, dont know what to do...

AmandaHaskins

Mar 15, 2013
...anymore, PLEEEAAASSEEE HELP MEE!!? Please Read, I know its long but please help me..

So i have a boyfriend ive been dating for a year right, and i love him and all hes great but i have a friend that ive always had a thing for. For 3 years, even when me and jon were dating. My friends name is Kyle.

Kyle and I have recently been kissing and shi* behind Jons back. I dont feel good about it because ill end up breaking someones heart and i am doing wrong to my boyfriend. i want to be with Jon, but i also want to be with kyle.

Jon is more mature than Kyle, but Jon can be pretty annoying sometimes.

I dont feel like Jon has that many feelings for me as he used to because he doesnt show it. I always have to be the one that wants his kisses and love.

Kyles brother started a rumor saying that me and Kyle kissed. People went off raging.

Jon has been weird ever since and that was like a month or two ago.

I dont feel that romance between me and Jon anymore and I think thats why I started liking Kyle.

Its not that same at school as it is at home when im with Jon because I go to a private school (18 kids in the whole highschool-__- i wish i was back in public school) and I cant act the same way I do when im alone with him, and we just have fun together, just me and him. Plus, you know that at a private school, people are going to be saying shit because they dont have anything else to talk about since theres not a lot of people that go to our school.

So really.. I like Jon and I like Kyle. I just dont know what to do.. I want to feel the same way i felt about Jon before. Ive told him but he hasnt really shown it. Plus, i dont get to text him because his parents are fking stupid and took his phone. So the only person i have left to talk to is Kyle.

What i want is to feel Jons love and affection towards me. He doesnt say cute things anymore, or anything. I know he loves me, but.. Its just different..........

Back