Could this guy be interested in me? (Bi Question)?

MartaI

Nov 17, 2011
Is there any signs of a guy being bi sexual or anything? Is just I got this friend who is married with kids and everything. But I have the biggest crush on him and I wounder if maybe.. The thing is that this week we had a party and we all got wasted, and he was playing the music. And I asked him if he could put something that I liked....so he was like "what do you want?" Then he started freaky dancing really near, so I got up and joined him and we were dancing for like 8 seconds(really close BTW), then I tried grabbing his you know what... and he slowly walked away. Cause my bf and his wife were also there. We were freaky dancing more with his sister after that. I don't even remember everything but right before I went to sleep me and my bf started fighting, so him and and cousin came to hold me down. Then I snap, and started telling him that I loved him and I wanted him to stay with me, while rubbing his back. He just stood there watching me really seriously and his cousin was telling me sh*t I didn't even cared.

So the next day I just felt horrible for what I did, but we live right next to each other and I heard him laughing with his wife and everything about what happen. So the next day they went to the market with my bf, when they came back he was calling me and jokingly saying that I owe his cousin a sandwich. At the time I felt really nervous plus his wife was there so I walked. But I was like since when did he wanted to talk to me? Next day we went to eat with them. And he was like "or there more beer if you guys want some" and "you see this purple waist band now I'm part of the gay team." Then he did something with his eyes and wife was making fun of how horrible he looked, and I don't really know if its just around me but he usually gets nervous when he does something like that. And my bf posted a picture of him and me only on Facebook and his wife asked me about that, so I jokingly said "what are you jealous?" And he started cracking up real bad.

My point is could this guy just be joking around, I mean do straight men do things like that? like freaky dancing with a gay men. I'm young so I please don't laugh at me.

Back