Are you sick of people arguing crap all the time?

CASE

Jul 26, 2008
Every day on the politics section, people continue to argue stuff that doesnt even matter. IT DOESNT MATTER WHO IS THE LEADER OF YOUR COUNTY. IT DOESNT MATTER BECAUSE NO POLITICIAN CARES ABOUT THE PEOPLE. dont you get it? It's not just Obama. It's every single politican. Then you debate wars? LOL, oh yeah, wars. Like wars that exist so that an imperalists country can get access to resources. Wars arent fought for freedom. THEY'RE FOUGHT FOR IMPERALISM. Then you debate what degree the government needs to interfere with the economy. DONT YOU GET IT? it doesnt matter the degree the government inferferes with the economy because of the system itself. You cant fix the system by reforms.

THIS DOESNT MATTER. STOP ARGUING DEMOCRAT OR REPUBLICAN WHEN IT DOESNT MATTER. STOP SUPPORTING LEADERS. STOP ARGUING CRAP.

it doesnt make sense
YOU PEOPLE ARE PATHETIC

What is politics if not effort for one's ideals of life, opinions, priorities, and values to supersede others?

People go into politics and political forums to debate items they care about or find interesting, so this is what occurs.

Your argument of nihilism can be debated as well.

You're saying you're sick of the US and its culture. Arguing is the mode of communication in this culture. And easily explained - that's the result of teaching individual competition rather than teamwork.

You're sick of the US. I'm decades ahead of you.

If I did feel the way you do, I would stop coming to Y/A. No-one forces you to come here and read the posts.

I agree with you 100%
Its a game that keeps us busy and allows us to vent our anger at things we are almost powerless to change. The people in power probably laugh at us, [both re-thugs and democrats]. They do their few years and retire at 40 with a few billion in off-shore accounts, We come back day after day on various forums and spew against each other, never realizing, in the end, re-thug or democrat, you are a victim of misinformation.

Back