In the future, will the voice of hatred and racism beome a mere whisper?

NeJeSe

Jan 21, 2009
Minority and young voting power is increasing more and more every year. In the next 4 years when Obama runs again they will have increased in numbers even more. The older generations who casually tossed around the N word are decreasing in numbers and voting power every year.

Will the voice of hate and racism be weak and comical in the future?

YOu mean like this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZjHPHsrs54

Or were you just talking about people that just don't like Obama's policies and you being hypocritical??

No, it will get much worse as the values of different races clash. Lets be serious, the minorities see racism as a way to get ahead, and the democrats encourage them.

That's funny, at my school it's the black people who say the "N" word, get into fights, do drugs, and break the rules, and intimidate others...

and it's the whites who are genuinely afraid to even mention the word, just in a conversation, like they'd be afraid to say "that kid over there said n*gger" for fear of getting jumped.

butttt I guess you democrats can keep playing this game forever, until blacks are basically controlling whites as slaves? niceee white liberals... selling yourselves out, i see.

Back