How can i stop myself from being obsessed with a celebrity...?

LouLoum

Jan 30, 2009
I feel its unhealthy to know THIS much about them,
the internet is evil, it just hands you everything about him on a plate

but i need the internet to do work, but how do i quit my celeb obsession? I love gossip sites (saves me buying mags) but they always post things about this certain celebrity! CANT ESCAPE IT AHH
Its definately NOT the jonas brothers, theyre dweebs

Go on paint, Paint them all over their face! lol rlly, My obsessions last 1 day. I search websites like perez, And when I need the internet for other things, I hold my breath for a moment, and telll myself how I can always search for things tomorrow all day long =P So stay strong!

Become obsessed with school work, sports, books, or some specific hobby you have. Maybe you can be an obsessive artist? It isn't worth being obsessed with a celebrity...they'll never be obsessed about you. That's one in a million, and you aren't on Hannah Montanna.

I have the same problem u just cant help it..maybe keep away from the computer for a while *I doubt it lol* Trust me i cant stay away from the celebs i like!! Good Luck!!

um, i really couldn't help you... that's why i still haven't finished my homework... i spent all afternoon on http://www.hanson.net . not to mention on Y!A... if you find an answer though, LET ME KNOW!

The honest truth is that it is just a good way of avoiding what you really should be doing.

It's just another way to procrastinate.

By blaming the internet, you are passing the buck. It's not the internet, it's you and your willpower.

Hmmm...welll first try not to go on the com too much..second calm down i no alot of people that are obsessed with celebs...dont loose sleep over it. 3rd i know this sounds weird but forget the good things about the celeb and make a list of tha bad things...You will start to just no like him anymore...k hope I helped:)

You just have to realize they have no idea who you are, and I'm 99.9% sure they never will. They are famous and you're not, so you just have to realize it'll always be a silly little dream. It may seem extraordinarily real and heart felt, but you just have to realize it's just a dream. So go on with your internet searching, until your facy's are tickled, it won't hurt anything at all. Just know that there ARE normal people out there for you to fall in love with, or whatever else you want to do with a man:)

Back