How do I stop being obsessed with this celebrity?

Aug 10, 2008
I'm begging you help me stop being obsessed with a celebrity!! He's all I think about and it's ruining my life! I feel like I'll never love a real guy because I only will be happy with this celebrity. I know I probably have issues or something or else I would not be obsessed with this person, so I need to get over him before this ruins my life even more. He is a singer and very popular so it's not easy to just avoid where his music or picture is. Oh and please don't say "don't worry you will get over it" because that's not going to help me I need to get over this asap before it gets worse. I already graduated high school this year, so it's been hard to meet guys lately or trust me I would find a guy, and as far as college I'm probaly going to wait awhile.

you just need a reality check.. i mean your never going to see this guy... or i mean hang out and talk and really get to know him right? You don't know him at all. It's totaly a physical attraction and nothing more.. he could be a real jerk for all you know.. you can't be in love beacuse you don't know him as a person you know what i mean?
.. and he prolly has no interest in meeting you anyway... lol harsh but i mean .. its all in your head.. you just need to fall in lust with some other guy (thats attainable) and youll be cured

Find a real person to obsess over. No, I don't know. It's okay to have a crush but if it's really getting in the way of your personal life, I would talk to a professional about it.

Put away(don't throw) everything you have of his and try to not visit his website(s) and try not to talk about him. Worked for me.

Back