how can i stop being so insecure in my relationship?

Rebecca

May 14, 2008
my insecuritys are ruining my relationship and i know what im about to write is gonna sound so stupid to some people and i even know its stupid myself but i cant help it.
ive been with my boyfriend almost a year, his 22 and im 19. im constantly thinking his going to cheat on me or meet someone else and fall in love with them and leave me. i check his phone when his not around and am constantly ringing him and trying to hear in the background if his with girls, i question him so much and i know its not fair. he tells me he doesnt mind but i know he does, we end up getting into arguements about other girls that he doesnt even talk to! ill look at a girl myself that he doesnt even know and ill suddenly feel so crap about myself. i tell him im not skinny or pretty enough for him and i feel like im just not good enough. i dont so much think he will cheat, im more worried he wil just end up liking someone else and getting bored of me even thouugh he says that will never happen. i get thoughts in my head that he wishes i was someone else or that the minute he met someone prettier then me he would forget me.
i dont know what to do, ive broken up with him so many times over this but always end up getting back together because i love him. his past gets to me, i always think he wishes i was someone from his past or think that he misses a girl he used to be with. i make myself sick when i think of all these things.
i know its not fair and his so good to me, he has never hurt me or done anything wrong and i really want this relationship to work. if i wasnt like this it would be perfect.
i dont know why im like this, is it because im insecure about myself and how can i stop this?

You are a beautiful lady! You need to believe that! Your boyfriend isn't going to cheat on you because he loves you with his whole heart! If you don't think you're beautiful, think about all the times your boyfriend has told you your beautiful! You can also look in the mirror and tell yourself you're beautiful! You are a very nice, beautiful, hot girl and when you look in the mirror, you see that!

Back