2002 Honda Accord LX?

ReP2

Dec 29, 2008
Alright guys so i have an '02 Accord LX. Extremely reliable and it has 24.500 miles right now. I'm a young guy (19) and i want to spice this car up. Not speed wise, look wise. I HATE ricers and i DON'T race! lol. So no gay suggestions like that. I was thinking of 18 inch rims, tinted windows and a small spoiler. I'm open for suggestions and I'm open to any criticism as well. Thanks!

OK here's my 2 cents. To me, spoilers on a accord are rice. Anyways, what would make your car look nicer and actually be enjoyable to drive would be lowering your car. I suggest a good coilover kit like the Tein Basic. That would run you around $600. It would vastly improve the feel and ride of your car. Next would be a nice wheel/tire combo. Some 17's would be perfect. 18's the highest I would go. Depending on your price range you can get some Rota wheels and a set of good tires for around $900. 20-30% tint would look great. This will make your car a lot cleaner and not too fancy, and you will actually enjoy driving it and taking turns faster. The wheels you can get at www.machiii.net Very affordable compared to most companies. Hope this helps.

Back