Why is Obama promoting "Green" and driving a huge SUV gas guzzler?

Trusttruthdotcom

Nov 23, 2008
He we go again. If Obama suggests that global warm is in full swing, why is he using a motorcade full of large SUV's? Why not a motorcade of Hybrids? Hmm.. At the end of the day somehow the liberals will blame the right wing. hide and watch. Your thoughts?
I realize he is not the president. But they do make these before he arrives. Just reporting what I read on drudge, you liberal website.

There's a distinct disconnect between what Obama believes is good to say & the truth that he practices.

He drives a Ford Escape HYBRID, that's the only car he has. John McCain owns 24 cars some of which are not American made.

I am a right winger, and this is silly. These vehicles were being designed and built long before Obama won the election.

Like him or not, I don't want him to sacrifice security over something as silly as global warming.

The cost of losing a President is far greater than than of protecting him

The president elect will never be driving around in a mini cooper. That's a security issue. However, building a green economy isn't just about cars...

why is Bush promote pro-life, then KILLED 200 THOUSANDS INNOCENT IRAQI CIVILIANS?????

This shows the Liberal thinking ..Al Gore does the same thing

that is why global warming is a joke..no one takes it serious

except the Green Party and Mr. Green Jeans

Back