Why do people complain so much about O'Reilly?

tangerine

Jun 2, 2008
who invites guests with dissenting viewpoints, gives props to some he disagrees with and not about Olbermann whose entire show is one big bash fest of the right (exclusively)

I may not be a huge O'Reilly fan, but he isn't the hatemonger many say he is. He has spoken up for Obama many times and doesn't cheer lead McCain or Pain (at all)

Why the double standard? Anyone else notice O'Reilly's hour has nothing on Olbermanns in terms of hateful rhetoric?

WOW did u knock your head on the tv too hard when you were trying to kiss up to O'Reilly?

O'Reilly is just as hateful as Olbermann, except Olbermann is eloquent enough that it seems more hateful because a lot of conservatives can't understand it (my republican father said, "I don't know what he just said but I think he just insulted me")

To me... This is O'Reilly >>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nEmPvGS3Ts

Take any of O'Reilly's melt downs and screamfests and tell me he isn't a hate monger, or immature... even with his butt boy Geraldo, he's a screamer.

O'Reilly is just as hateful as Olbermann, except Olbermann is eloquent enough that it seems more hateful because a lot of conservatives can't understand it (my republican father said, "I don't know what he just said but I think he just insulted me")

To me... This is O'Reilly >>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nEmPvGS3Ts

Take any of O'Reilly's melt downs and screamfests and tell me he isn't a hate monger, or immature... even with his butt boy Geraldo, he's a screamer.

He sometimes annoys me, but I do watch him. He doesn't show any favoritism to one side or the other, but rather, calls it like he sees it. Sometimes, I don't agree with him--but if I did all the time, I would have to think twice about the "fair and balanced" claim. But, he is fair. He had Al Sharpton on last night to discuss the Fairness Doctrine.

Seriously, I am too challenged to do links but you have to go to you tube and check out lil Reilly, it's a kid imitating O'Reilly and it is too funny no matter how you feel about the guy, it's really funny.

I don't agree with his politics, but I actually like O Reilly and think he gets a bad rap at times.

Exactly. I find that most of the people that criticize OReilly have never really even watched his show. They just repeat the mantra fed to them by leftist idealogs.

He forces them to face the fact that MUCH of what they say and/or believe is MISGUIDED.

People don't like to admit they are wrong, so they rather "hate the messenger" than accept the "message".

Basically it boils down to the IMMATURITY of the Liberal mentality.

Back