Why do people complain so much about hitler killing jews?

azid

Apr 21, 2010
he also killed gypsy's and other many people but why do they defend the jews so much
the jews and Chinese created communism,and communism has killed over 200 million people so why the f*** only hate the Nazis

Do you...have some sort of issues with jewish people? That is what it seems like. Pretty safe bet you are on the right track hating Nazis.

I really don't understand anti-Semitism. It just doesn't make sense to me.

"the Jews & Chinese created communisim" you say. Welcome to the world of bigotry. No wonder you wonder why people complain about the Nazis.

FYI, ONLY Jews were targeted for the final solution. However 5 million non-Jews were also murdered in the Holocaust. The thing is, Jews know this & bring it up. Only those who hate Jews are the only ones who criticise Jews for this, & for being murdered.

FYI, gypsy is a bit of an insult. They call themselves Roma & Romani. They along with Jews were practically genocided by the Nazis, & no other groups came that close.

Source:
Lifetime of learning as a child of a Holocaust survivor.

=================
Karl Marx was raised Christian -- not Jewish.

you voted for bush?did you.....your grand Cyclops's is proud of you little fellow...

Hitler did indeed kill people other than Jews, but he especially hated the Jews. They were the main target for extermination and they were an ethnic minority that wanted to cleanse the Earth of. Karl Marx is the father of communism. He was indeed a Jew, but he is not "the Jews". Communism does get alot of hate in the US. Where have you been?

You're bigotry is starting to annoy me. Anyway, Russians and Chinese were the main creators of Communism. Some Russians may have been Jewish, but mainly Jews are scapegoats for assholes like you.

So I guess the crack about Jews creating communism is a reference to the fact that Karl Marx was Jewish

I'm actually sort of impressed the questioner knows that, given that the question is so offensive and dumb in every other respect

Back