Things that make you go GRRRRR.... (Part 2)

And that makes me love her all that much more.
I sounded a little calous when I was for trying tongue in cheek.

Grrrr at thinking that I might be reasonably fit, I play rugby, train twice per week and train at TKD twice per week. So going for a jog last night shouldn't be a problem. I was tricked - was told it was a 2 mile jog - it was a 5.5 mile jog. Booo and Grrrr at my legs, sore quads, glutes and calfs!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Just a big Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

In keeping with the ToS I’d like to say an emphatic gosh darned damn it!

The messed up part is as big as the Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr is, and as painful as it is there is still a delicious element that I was reminded of last night. Does this make me a masochist?

To quote Ronan Keating (I never thought that would happen) ~ “Life is a roller-coaster”.

Rob

Man, I feel like a Jam Doughnut!

Grrrrrr local bus services. If I want to go see Quantum of Solace tomorrow I either have to run the quarter mile from the bus stop to the cinema (last time I ran further than 100 yards was over a year ago) or hang around for an hour. Either way its going to cost nearly £4 just to get there when a few years back it was only half that

I just rang the talking clock and I was shocked, not to hear the talking clock lady but a perky american accent claiming to be tinkerbell.

I want the talking clock lady back. Don't like change!

oh that so annoyed me to Sam! I was all like WTF!!! Why is Tinkerbell in my phone

Absolutely outrageous!

No, because finding a dead rat could mean that you're about to die of the plague
And implies that the place is so unsanitary that even rats find it uninhabitable.

Careful, it's starting to sound like you're calling Su a cockroach. Who else could survive where rats can't?

Back