Make a wish, .. and have it corrupted!

AndyW

Apr 10, 2008
another one of those for the most part useless fourm games, but this one is fun I found it on another fourm I was reading and I figured ... why not?

the whole point is to make a wish and the next person grant it in a corrutped way and make their own,

an example:
(wish maker):
I wish to live forever.

(next person):
Wish granted, but you spend your never ending life super-glued to the back of an elephant.

see?

I shall get it started then.. hmm

I wish I had a sub about now...

Maybe before you get a sub you learn how to spellcheck eh?

You didn't even manage to spell the word corrupted in your thread title correctly. LOL!

Wish Granted, ur strechiness is unrivaled, unfortunaltey ur abushed by a group of 8 year olds and made to be their trampoline for the rest of ur life..

I wish i had a nickel.

Wish granted, You now have the best looks in the world, unfourtunatly the transformation make u aobut as bright as a burnt out lightbulb. So while walking through the woods one day u pick up a porcupine thinking its a kitty and hug it to ur face. .. ultimatley making u the best looking person with porcupine needles in ur face.

I wish i was really smart

Granted.

You're now the smartest person in the world. Unfortunately, you're so smart you belittle everyone around you, and now they all hate your guts, refuse speak to you, and take the mickey behind your back.

I wish I wasn't so damn bored...

GRANTED.

You now have som many things to do, you'll never see your family and friends again, and probably won't manage to complete one single project before you die.

I want a pony.

"I want a pony" is a perfectly valid wish.

As for yours, you get your black belt, and the Gracie family sues you for using their name in your world council and then subits all of your students, making your black belt utterly useless.

Now, where is my pony?!?

Wish Granted, but its a mutant Pony and it eats you.

Wish Granted, But the belt is form an online mcdojo and takes 7 months to get to your home but you acually revice a white belt (NO REFUNDS!)

I wish i was a fish

Wish Granted, You now have the greatest sig in the history of mankind. But since everyone loves it they all steal it and put their name on it instead of yours, its no longer original and noone belives that it was yours first .

I wish I had an awesome car (Like a plymouth Prowler)

wish granted

One day your driving on d3h d3dly str33t and you get robbed and beaten

I wish i could grant my own wishes

You have the greatest Plymouth Prowler that was ever made. Unfortunately it's painted pink with yellow polka-dots, and there's a clause in the contract that makes it yours stating that you "may not change the colour under any circumstances".

I'd like a crystal ball.

Wish Granted, You can now grant your own wishes but in order to do so you must say the majic word. No one tells you wat it is!!!

Wish Granted you now have a crystal ball but it does nothing but look cool sitting on your coffe table.and one day it gets knoncked off and breaks.

I Wish I was on vacation

Wish granted. You spend your vacation on Antarctica, in a luxurious tent next to a family of polarbears.

I wish for an airplane....

Back