Make a wish, .. and have it corrupted!

Wish granted, you have infinite wishes but now you have nothing more to wish for...

I'm still wishing for that dog...

Wish granted, you now have a dog.... and it bites your hand when you feed it, it steals the remote from your couch and eats your meatloaf when your not looking, the evil doggy lives 4ever constanly tormentning You

I wish for the Jacksonville Jaguars to win the super bowl

Wish granted, but now people keep asking to see them
I wish I was legally allowed to put my boss in the autoclaves at work

Granted. Unfortunatley it turns out you aren't physically strong enough to do it and he instead throws you in to the autoclave, due to the new law that's been passed making it legal to throw people into the autoclaves you can't do anything about it.

I wish my girlfirend was with me.

Wish granted. However, she seems to have her new boyfriend with her... and he wants to eat your guts...

I wish for world peace...

Wish granted, but now Earth's so soft, aliens decide to invade
I wish I was so rich I didn't have to work

most men cant cav

granted

you have world peace but its gone a step too far and everyone is being so nice you wanna kill yourself.

i wish for superhuman speed

Granted, but hence forth everyone knows you as the sissy that wished for world peace and you are mocked in the streests but, bound by your own wish, can do nothing violent to retaliate.

I wish that everyone's lives become on balance slightly better as a result of this wish.

Wish granted, but now everyone's life has gotten so good... they all become obnoxious and annoy you to death...

I wish all trolls would disappear...

Wish granted. But you can never slow down to a normal speed and so you can never live a normal life.

I wish I never physically aged any more than I am now.

Jesh: Granted, but now theres only 20 members left on MAP and now it must close down

Kunoichi: Because you never age physically, you age mentally, which then drives you insane and causes you to kill yourself

I wish i had the ultimate pick up line with a 100% to work on hot woman

Wish granted.

But you age mentally, so even though you look young, you want to drink prune juice, and watch touched by angel.

I wish that I could go into PRIDE and K-1 and become the greatest champion ever.

Granted

but now youve been soooo successful you have 95 girls on the go at once and cant handle that ammount of woman

i wish i was a monkey

Wish granted.

But you use that pick up line on a hot girl who's mental, and the next morning, your best friend finds you dead, with her repeating the pick up line over and over.

Back