Make a wish, .. and have it corrupted!

granted! but!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOUR MADE FUN OF AND SOMEONE THEN KILLS YOU FOR BEING DIFFERENT!

i wish my soul calibur 3 data wasn't corrupted (and don't make a "Granted!" thing about my soul calibur game )

lol har, har slip I'm jumpin' up n down long time me ol' matey.
supercalifragilisticexpialidoceous evenly!. Did I spell it right???

your data is fine, your hard drive has been infected and been corrupted indefinately. You may not ask for details or your power source will be terminated.

I wish I could find my treasure map. x marks the spot.

I wish I could find my treasure map. x marks the spot.[/QUOTE]

Granted-you find your x marked treasure map which leads you to a newley built urinal on Clapham common.

I wish i could win big brother

granted, but then the person who lost against you beats you up and knocks you out and you are in a permenant coma

I wish for wish that doesn't suck and isn't bad.

granted, but people are wondering why you wished that when pot is already legal

is wish you had to lift only once to get ripped

Granted-but then you have no sense of hard work or achievement and you spend the rest of your life as an underachiever and a musclebound loser

I wish George w bush would tell the truth.

You did'nt make a wish to corrupt!

Its cool, I'll make another one to get this ball rollin once again.

I wish I had a time machine and went back to the days of Midevil Japan. Where i could train with and become true Bushi. Only to live a bushi's life, and then die in a noble manner either in combat or by seppuku rather then die in front of my T.V smoking cigarretes, eating processed cheese, and watching Discovery Channel

paradoks .

Granted, but you are mistaken for a woman (if you aren't already one) and forced to live the life of a geisha on the side. IS IT REEEEEALLY WORTH IT, PARADOKS?!

I wish I had brand-sparkly new knuckles

granted, but everyone thinks you chopped a poor girls hand off and used her hands as your own

I wish I had Sephiroths Power (FF: Advent Children)

Granted. I have Cloud's power, ie: The ability to kill you. My cell phone rings, (FF7 battle ending theme). Game over.

I wish every guy in the world had herpes except me, becuase I am immune to STDs. And since all of the girls know this, none of them have sex with anyone but me.

granted, but some of the women already had aids, and although immune you become a carrier of it and give it to all the women you have sex with. and your reproductive organ explodes after about a week because it's too many women...

i wish i could go back in time 5 years, and fix some stupid mistakes...

LAWLZ!1

granted, but your time machine breaks down so your left in between times and you die a horrible death.

I wish I could go back in time and beat the crap outta my biological dad.

Sorry cant grant that one but i'll grant you the next lottery winner instead.

I wish i was bilingual

You are, but in Esperanto and that annoying thing where you put the suffix 'ishnay' after every consonant syllable, making you the most irritating person on the planet.

I wish there was peace on earth.

Granted- and because peace prevails there is no need to fight, which means there is no real need for martial arts and self defence, now what you gonna do

I wish i was an olympic gold medalist

granted, but then after a while you return to being a no body

I wish I've mastered all the moves in Soul Calibur 3 (so far i've only mastered only 50% of alll of them)

granted, but then you will have no life and all ull be is a nerd playing soul calibur

i wish i went into pro boxing and defeated pacquiao and become the world champion

Back