Pre-workout supplements leading to high blood pressure?

timber

Jul 12, 2008
Today at school we got out blood pressure taken and mine was at 150/70, so I was wondering if maybe my pre-workout was causing this. I use Muscle Pharm Assault before every workout and I find that it gives me a good boost and focus but I definitely get a knocking sound in my head (high blood pressure) when I'm doing something with more intensity. So could it be raisin my blood pressure even while I'm not working out?

1) Raisins are dryed grapes.... since you have an echoee sound in your head,,,

I would say this 120 or below over 80 or below is Normal 150 is HIgh..period since I have no idea if your preworkout has anything to do with anything or your post workout You didnt even say what YOUR doing so How the hell is anyone supposed to know?....

Weight lifting (heavier weight) stuff is strenuous enough to blow your Aorta apart, or even straining to take a crap (think about that one) How many energy drinks and stupid crap like that are you drinking all day before practice? you need to check your BP normal before , during and after rest..to see whats going on if its good don worry about it

Back