what's your opinion about PDA at school ?

mmmmme1

Jul 18, 2009
my school is so damnn strict !
i cant hug, hold hands, kiss or anything with my boyfriend. and if youre walking with a guy, all the teachers stay staring at you.
i freaking hate it..
ha, i always end up breaking it at the end of school though..
but, whats your opinions about it?

I kind of like it.I mean why should someone need to touch and kiss all day.They have
everyday after school,before school,weekends,breaks!
However I hate it when your hugging your bestfriend and all the teachers FREAK OUT!

my school is JUST like yours! we have all these shitty rules ur school does. We can wear tops with straps smaller than two of ur fingers. Or short shorts. our shorts have to come up to ur fingertips when u put ur hands down. At out last school dance, i was dancing with my bf, a teacher came up and told we had to be a 5 inches apart -____- !

If you get to the point where you're putting your hands down each other's pants, you need to stop.

It's inappropriate to be glomming on each other in school. You are there to learn, not make out. And in an adult society, you don't conduct yourself that way either. Nor do most mature adults even desire to.

P.S. All that aside. Most parents see it as the responsibility of the staff to look after their kids. Allowing this behavior does the opposite.

Holding hands, hugging, and a quick kiss is fine. Making out is not acceptable, though.

I think it's ok to an extent. I'm single so it doesn't effect me. But I mean, if a couple wants to hold hands or hug, it's fine. My school doesn't really care too much, as long as you aren't making out. They let you kiss and hug, but if there is like, groping or anything, they'll seperate you.

I use to do it. I mean PDA in school is so normal. The things i saw in my high school.. it was like a big orgy in the hall!

your school sounds hella uptight and irritating. to me, holding hands, hugging, and a kiss is fine. but full on making out is over the top. there's a couple in my school (the girls a ho anyway) that always looks like they're having sex. it's disgusting.

No I dont think its very decent to start maknig out in a croawd of kids at school ,but hugging holdnig hands etc. should be allowed.
They have those stupid rules but theyre hardly enforced. The things boys get away with. This one boy tickles me, grabs my waist , hold my hands and grabs my ass. Our school even has a holiday called Slap Ass Friday. I dont mind it,...if I liek the boy;)
I mean, honestly i think unless its a serious problem PDA should be with the consent of the students. If that girl doesnt mnid that that boy is touching her than who the fuc kcares. Long as she is not spreading her legs for him in class its fine. But yeah, just common sense. But than again, if a guy is repeatedly grabbing a girls ass and she does NOT appreciate it and has asked him to stop, even punched hi min the face, than she should seek help. But yeah, the PDA is incredibly retarded sometimes.

Middle school was a little strict, I mean kids couldn't even hold hands. In highschool people will makeout in the corridors and everyone minds their own business.

Back